Ready to harvest?

TheOneTrueBob

I'm not an auto guy but I'd say that's still not fully cooked , but having said that I can't see the resin heads so don't know.

:yinyang:

They look like they could be getting mouldy on the inside.

The plants don’t look done, they have a while yet. Solid white pistils like that are defo not ripe. 

I'm no expert but from what I've researched, you want all those pistils to brown and curling in. 

To really tell if she is ready, you need to get a more than 60x magnifying glass aka loupe, so you can look at the head of the trichrome to see if :

it's clear - not ready 

Milky - head high 

Amber - couch lock 

Depending on preference a mixture of Amber and milky is "ideal" 

Also depends on how patient you are lol

:bong:

Nope still got atleast 10 day's left. You also need to give it a little nitrogen and improve the air blow around the buds or they will rot. Trouble is internode calyx will over ripening on the longer sativa auto's before the bud calyx causing rot in the bud if your don't improve the air flow. Best way so solve this problem is to feed nitrogen growth feeds through to mid flower and rase the light a little more to encourage a little stretching in flowering. But you will be in for a treat when their done properly. :skin_up:

On 01/06/2022 at 7:41 PM, youngtac said:

I'm no expert but from what I've researched, you want all those pistils to brown and curling in. 

To really tell if she is ready, you need to get a more than 60x magnifying glass aka loupe, so you can look at the head of the trichrome to see if :

it's clear - not ready 

Milky - head high 

Amber - couch lock 

Depending on preference a mixture of Amber and milky is "ideal" 

Also depends on how patient you are lol

:bong:

Amber all the way!

Nothing like getting absolutely clonked on a Friday after work. :skin_up:

You don't want all Amber. Infact you can't get all Amber. The bulbis trichcombes will go a milky gray colour after Amber as they spoil. You don't want this wich is why people chop at 15-30% Amber. Anything higher is a waste because of the % of spoilt trichcombes. :bong: