Durban dew 2020

Ccs141

Hey so not sure if was I was ment to post this in hear but gonna be running one of the Durban dew in garden so can keep an eye on her really like the sounds of this one might even hit an arm with some pollen might even get some down at the plot at some point I've only termed one seed so far she's above soil gonna grab a photo or two now and IL put it up :smokin:

• Like 3

On 18/05/2022 at 4:46 PM, Ccs141 said:

Here she is large.IMG_20220518_161657_256.jpg

Call me stupid here I won’t take offence…

why have you germinated x4 seeds in the same pot? I’m new to this outdoor game so I’ve done 1 per hole. Is it a different way of growing? I’m germinating another 2 Passion #1 and 2 Hollands Hope tonight so might give this a go…

• Like 5

Only the one best excuse good soil haha nah man that's some other growth u sure u grow the business Hahaha:smokin:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Shumroom said:

lolI can only see one cannabis seedling lol 

Look more closely @e55ex0ldb0y :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

Point taken lol 

it’s almost like cannaflage!

• Like 4

So little update on the durban dew really stretching on the window sill hoping this plant finishes in time hope the mold resistance is good all the older lot are banging on about durban poison with mixed reviews so when I told them it was a cross they were pretty happy hope this is a gooden large.IMG_20220526_173901_970.jpg

• Like 5

What’s soil/soil mix you using mate? I have 2 Durban Dew on the window as well. Younger than yours, yet stretched at about the same length I think. Will be following a long pal. 

I got 4 with the same indica style leaf structure and one that's got longer more narrow leaves. 

Have to have a read up see what they're sayin on its phenos .

There must be 2-3 .

• Like 3

My duban dew stretched alot they just climb to fight for canopy dominance. 

I think they might be beasts later into the grow?

Lil update didn't know me and @Exile420 were doing a Dutch passion comp so still gonna do the Durban at home as far as I know so here she is stretching a lot like like b reallarge.IMG_20220529_182006_812.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So had to start another two Durban as the one for the garden got snapped when tried to move it will update u guys soon 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It got snapped? You mean the stem has broken?

What a shame to hear you lost her mate!

One of the reasons we always advise to grow out a few seedlings and handpick the best ones, and if one fails for whatever reason you still have some back-up to continue the journey :thumsup:

I'll be following along from now on, hope the new ones are doing its job!

Later pal :smokin:

• 2 months later...

I will get a few pics she's doing very well at the  minet still got her going and she's a decent size sorry I haven't updated in a while been busy last few months