My first canna-cake WOW!!!!!!!

Saxguy

If you want the same effects but without all the sugar etc, just decarb your weed and eat it.

I like to fill size 00 capsules with decarbed weed and quite frankly, it's brilliant. If you don't fancy taking it in capsule form, just sprinkle it onto any food you like, you'll hardly notice it's there. I take capsules around 6 in the evening, (I had six last night, it's impossible to OD :D), I'm always in bed by ten and I always have a great night's sleep. One amusing side-effect is, when I take a dump in the morning, I can smell weed, due to the amount I ate the night before, if you don't believe me try taking them everyday for a few weeks. 

I'm making pizza today, for a day trip me and the missus are taking tomorrow, so I'll be sprinkling a bit on the pizza, before I put the cheese on. I'll take some pics. I've also put it on toast and I've sprinkled it on my beans, it's so versatile. 

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

If you vape too, then you can just sprinkle your vaped weed on anything going. Or pop it in butter, or a bottle of spiritus. I put all mine in a jar, cover with spiritus and leave it. After as long as it takes to fill the jar with vaped weed I pour off the alcohol. Evaporate down to about a third volume. Few drops in anything and you are battered. It's insanely strong.

No point in making it any more complicated than it needs to be :yep:

• Like 4