Mg

onetime

So Epsom salts raise the ec I’ve been told,being totally organic my ec can’t be measured ( guano mainly) 

i take it it’s not a good idea to feed them guano & add Epsom salts at the same time ( to the soil not used as a spray )  not talking about mixing the two I mean feeding the plant with both at the same time & I should add would be best adding Epsom salts separately.

Thanks 

I know. 

My water has plenty ca it lacks mg.

I don’t blindly add things my plants don’t need.

that’s a daft thing to do I only react to my plants needs 

Edited by onetime

@Oldbear 

sorry if that came over curt it wasn’t my intention to do so.

im really struggling atm,I got my timing wrong when I planted this lot & run out,I ditched my meds ( morphine and the like ) years ago replacing  them with bubblehash & flowers,normally I don’t run out & hash/weed gets me by.

( I’ve Hyperkalaemic ( periodic paralysis aka hkpp ) as well as a few other things the hkpp messes with my head as well as my limbs as it raises my k level & is very hard to deal with without bubble & flowers)

long story short I don’t like being funny or off with folks if you kwim 

huh why’s some of it got a white background guess I hit something I didn’t mean to 

Edited by onetime
White background

No problem mate, to be sure of what's going on you need to know how much Ca is in your water. Same with mg, then you can get it set properly at a 3 : 1 Ca:mg ratio. 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Ok look like I need to get my waters information. All I know atm is I don’t get ca problems but I do get mg problems 

Thanks.

• Like 1