Hi there :)

theherbalcolonel

Just now, Military Grade said:

Hi welcome to the UK420 Community :bong:

I appreciate it bro! 

• Like 1

@Military Grade Was having a wee nosy at your profile. Are the strains you are currently growing up to date? Would love to know more about high CBD strains as I think they would suit my anxious ass down to the ground

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theherbalcolonel said:

@Military Grade Was having a wee nosy at your profile. Are the strains you are currently growing up to date? Would love to know more about high CBD strains as I think they would suit my anxious ass down to the ground

That's actually my last grow so i should update that lol, Just waiting for the CBD Strain to be confirmed and sprout and th subbies to show their sex, Thanks for pointing it out :yep:

Diary can be found here

I the CBD strains i tend to grow range from 1:1THC/CBD, 1:2THC/CBD and less than 1% THC, Some more recent studdies have show the rather CBD making the THC more tame it in fact works along side it, and depending on other factors it can either make the THC effects more pleasurable or amplify them, your find a lot of CBD strains tend to have lower amounts in THC on avg then your normal recreational weed, So i guess the best thing to do is grow some and find what kinda THC/CBD ratios suit your requirements, I would suggest growing a 1:1 and a less than 1%THC ratio strains so you can see what it's like in a single strain and what's like on its own, and the fact that 50% of them two plants with still get you high if feel CBD is not for you:yep:

New diary here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Personunknown said:

Hi , i hope , enjoy the hobby :yep::yinyang:

Always :) and thank you! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

That's actually my last grow so i should update that lol, Just waiting for the CBD Strain to be confirmed and sprout and th subbies to show their sex, Thanks for pointing it out :yep:

Diary can be found here

I the CBD strains i tend to grow range from 1:1THC/CBD, 1:2THC/CBD and less than 1% THC, Some more recent studdies have show the rather CBD making the THC more tame it in fact works along side it, and depending on other factors it can either make the THC effects more pleasurable or amplify them, your find a lot of CBD strains tend to have lower amounts in THC on avg then your normal recreational weed, So i guess the best thing to do is grow some and find what kinda THC/CBD ratios suit your requirements, I would suggest growing a 1:1 and a less than 1%THC ratio strains so you can see what it's like in a single strain and what's like on its own, and the fact that 50% of them two plants with still get you high if feel CBD is not for you:yep:

With the strains you have grown that are around the 1% mark. Is there a high at all to them? or is it more of a mild relaxant? Because I'm just a worrier by nature and I find that just straight CBD (oil or tea) doesn't really do anything (that plus like most of us in the UK I've done about everything you could think of so I just have a general tolerance for drugs lol).

And I think that's exactly what I'll do, a little side by side with a 1:1 and a less than 1% TCH. I haven't checked out your grow diary yet, but are there any 1:1 strains with high THC you would suggest off the top of your head? Last time I looked about for some there didn't seem to be much about.

I'm actually on Project21 (the Uk med program) and they had a 10% 1:1 strain that sounded perfect. Noidecs T10. But the clinics are a shit show and its been over a year and i still haven't been able to get a prescription sent to me because of various stupidities.

• Like 1

@Military Grade had a look through and I look the look of  Emerald Triangle Critical Sour Diesel CBD 

Pretty much the same as what I was supposed to be getting prescribed.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, theherbalcolonel said:

With the strains you have grown that are around the 1% mark. Is there a high at all to them? or is it more of a mild relaxant? Because I'm just a worrier by nature and I find that just straight CBD (oil or tea) doesn't really do anything (that plus like most of us in the UK I've done about everything you could think of so I just have a general tolerance for drugs lol).

There is no high, sometimes you do get a kinda short lived buzz, But the main reason for using them is more for the medical benifits that you get with THC but without the high i.e Pain, State of mind ect..., Funny thing my tolerance actually has gone down with age lol , I find using flower smoked or vaped seems to work a lot more (for me) than oils.

And I think that's exactly what I'll do, a little side by side with a 1:1 and a less than 1% TCH. I haven't checked out your grow diary yet, but are there any 1:1 strains with high THC you would suggest off the top of your head? Last time I looked about for some there didn't seem to be much about.

There is plenty on the market nowdays, to the point i've for a fridge and a list to last me a lifetime to try out lol ,

Off the top of my head "Pyramid seeds Northern lights CBD photoperiod fem" that had a good balanced high and has a skunky petrol/gas aroma, It was still a tad to strong for me but not too crazy.

If you can find stock Dimafem Cheese CBD it's THC: 8-10% CBD: 10-12%, still gets you high but very calming at the same time, and the bonus it tastes like cheese. The Northern lights Blue THC Free was a nice tasting plant but the genetics are a bit crappy, grew two one germed and the other looked all out of wack (Springtail's probably didn't help lol ), Barneys Farms Critical Cure has good effects but it's Barneys Farm so i ended up with 88 seeds at the end of it ( me being a noob at the time very likely contributed to the herming).

I'm actually on Project21 (the Uk med program) and they had a 10% 1:1 strain that sounded perfect. Noidecs T10. But the clinics are a shit show and its been over a year and i still haven't been able to get a prescription sent to me because of various stupidities.

That sucks mate, From what i hear UK prescription cannabis tends to be poor quality and problems with bud rot, there was a post the other day where some fellow members was saying they much prefer to still grow their own even tho they can get prescription cannabis. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for mate :yep:

Forgot to add, I tend to mix the less than 1%THC flower with higher THC flower to try and make my own ratios in a Blunts and DynaVap M

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

There is no high, sometimes you do get a kinda short lived buzz, But the main reason for using them is more for the medical benifits that you get with THC but without the high i.e Pain, State of mind ect..., Funny thing my tolerance actually has gone down with age lol , I find using flower smoked or vaped seems to work a lot more (for me) than oils.

Fair enough, I will probably still keep them in mind though because extracting my own CBD sounds like if anything it could be a fun project :) Be nice to have some really clean stuff if I ever need it and don't want to be medicated at all.

9 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

There is plenty on the market nowdays, to the point i've for a fridge and a list to last me a lifetime to try out lol ,

Off the top of my head "Pyramid seeds Northern lights CBD photoperiod fem" that had a good balanced high and has a skunky petrol/gas aroma, It was still a tad to strong for me but not too crazy.

If you can find stock Dimafem Cheese CBD it's THC: 8-10% CBD: 10-12%, still gets you high but very calming at the same time, and the bonus it tastes like cheese. The Northern lights Blue THC Free was a nice tasting plant but the genetics are a bit crappy, grew two one germed and the other looked all out of wack (Springtail's probably didn't help lol ), Barneys Farms Critical Cure has good effects but it's Barneys Farm so i ended up with 88 seeds at the end of it ( me being a noob at the time very likely contributed to the herming).

Thanks for taking the time to think about all of that lol Very much appreciated. Think I'm gonna grab some emerald triangle gear and the dinafem cheese. And I didn't know barneys farm were known for herming, that's sad they have a nice catalogue

• Like 1

@Military Grade And yeah mate the UK med as a whole is a complete joke. Your average dealer runs a tighter ship. The whole bud rot thing came from that company i mentioned, Noidecs. And even when it isn't mouldy the best stuff is out of stock and the doctors take ages to rewrite a prescription. I've literally got a rewrite and the strain ive been rewritten has been out of stock by the time i got it prescribed because they take so long lmfao... It's like a circus act. I actually just ended up laughing about it one day after getting an email saying they had supply issues and just forgetting about the whole thing.

Anyway, that's why they just need to get the thumb out and let people grow their own. The average person would probably do a better job growing it lol 

Thanks again for the recommendations 

• Like 1

Welcome - great name - reminds me of an old sarf Larnden name we had for a friend Lemule (he was a hybrid cross of a lemon and a colonel) gawd knows lol hazy days bro hazy days 

Enjoy 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, QFMAC said:

Welcome mate and happy growing!

Cheers Q! Appreciate it mate

• Like 1