First Timer - Dry Sift Method

Hashslag

And 

Those should help, 

just remember maximum file size of 980KB :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Here is a scalping bucket made by pop riveting a 150 micron stainless screen in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket.  I cut the retaining ring from another bucket and supported the stainless mesh with coarser wire screen.  

I also shortened the bucket by cutting off the top ring, sticking the bottom through the top ring until the tops were even, and then pop riveting that in place.

post-53972-0-04259100-1328269323_thumb.jpgpost-53972-0-21369600-1328269296_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

There's a wee screen in the bottom of my herb grinder - trichs from the ground bud fall through as I pick it up to put in my vape, and it collects in the base. I let the resulting dry sift gather for a month or two and then make a tiny bit of hash from it. Pop bits of it in a concentrates capsule and it makes for one hell of a vape session! :smokin:

I'm minded to do a bit more organised dry sifting now. Even middling bud seems to make fantastic hash! :yep:

• Like 3

Have ordered a small "pollen box" sifter and will put some popcorn bud in there. Also going to try making bubble hash at some point, but dry sift simpler, easier to start with.

• Like 1