New Grower.

GatorTater420

Hiya @GatorTater420 :)

Welcome to UK420 :skin_up:

I wish you good luck with your 12/12 from seed run. 

I've seen a couple of grow diaries where this has been done by others with differing results.

As mentioned above, 

get a diary up so we can see your setup and make any suggestions based on what we see. 

I'm still learning new things everyday here :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Hiya @GatorTater420 :)

Welcome to UK420 :skin_up:

I wish you good luck with your 12/12 from seed run. 

I've seen a couple of grow diaries where this has been done by others with differing results.

As mentioned above, 

get a diary up so we can see your setup and make any suggestions based on what we see. 

I'm still learning new things everyday here :)

Atb 

Hello and thank you. How do you start a diary? I would like to start one but first I need to take some photos and then get them uploaded.

• Like 1

Nice one on filling out your growroom profile, 

It's a great help for those who may be trying to assist you if you run into any problems :D

For uploading photos 

If you have an iPhone 

That should get you uploading. 

Make sure your files are no larger than 980KB each. 

Until you become a subscriber, 

then you get up to 1.4MB each photo. 

As for starting a diary, 

just head to http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/129-grow-diaries/

and start your thread in there. 

Don't worry if it's in the main section or the LED section, 

I think the LED section was made a while ago when they were less powerful and efficient than they are nowadays. 

Feel free to tag me in using the @ function :yep:

Atb 

• Like 2

Hey man, new here myself. Good luck with your grow, hope everything goes as it should :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theherbalcolonel said:

Hey man, new here myself. Good luck with your grow, hope everything goes as it should :)

Hello and welcome :hippy:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard @GatorTater420

I can't help but make a connection between your username and a particular potato chip ( err.....Crisp) that comes from Louisiana.  Delicious.

Enjoy your stay.  If you find yourself in search of some unique genetics, consider becoming a subscriber.  You get the warm fuzzies for supporting the forum AND you get the benefit of some free seeds made by the good folks here.  Details are in the "announcements" section, if you have interest.  

Have a good look around, get that diary cookin'.  Glad to have you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cajafiesta said:

Welcome aboard @GatorTater420

I can't help but make a connection between your username and a particular potato chip ( err.....Crisp) that comes from Louisiana.  Delicious.

Enjoy your stay.  If you find yourself in search of some unique genetics, consider becoming a subscriber.  You get the warm fuzzies for supporting the forum AND you get the benefit of some free seeds made by the good folks here.  Details are in the "announcements" section, if you have interest.  

Have a good look around, get that diary cookin'.  Glad to have you. 

Hey,  the potato chip thing is funny lol.

I was given the nickname Gator and a slang word for a joint is Tater... so yeah lol.... Thank for the welcome and yeah I'm going to look around and figure this whole forum thing out...

Welcome along pal.

Best bit of advice at the stage you sound like your at is keep it simple. After a while you will get more of a feel for it and then you can start experimenting with different soils, nutrients (nothing wrong with what your using by the way a pal swears by biobizz), light times, airflow, strains, manipulating, scrogging etc etc etc!

For instance some people on here keep it completely simple and grow naturally but others strip their plants ruthlessly to get the nutrients to the bud (lollipopping), something that works for one might not for another….

90% of the advice on here is from good experienced folk that just want to see you grow trees :) 

Anyway good luck on your quest and I’ll look into your diary when it’s up and running.

• Like 2