Thanks for having me :)

Hashslag

Just now, Hashslag said:

- I actually screamed lol

This was me finding hericium erinaceus on quercus cerris , got that bad boy logged by LAFF :B):

:yinyang:

@BilgePump Amazing find mate, that's definitely one for the books. I know of a site locally where it was been found before, I've personally still not seen one with my own eyes. One of my favourite finds came last year too, at my local golf course - Rhodotus palmatus.

While not particularly rare, it is also pretty uncommon. I also found some lovely Volvariella Bombycina at the same golf course too, in the car park.

I have a wrinkled peach spot I visit regularly, there's a fuck load of dead elm around me so it's not too hard to spot , have you had a mooch around the mushroom sub forum here? I believe its in the gardening section in community lifestyle :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hashslag said:

I go mushroom foraging quite a lot, so I'm well placed to scout out potential grow sites - so we'll see what happens!

Next time you're out foraging and considering spots as potentials, take some shiny coinage with you.  Scatter a couple of shinies around in places you are considering - when you return next year if they are still there it's not a bad guess that your spot is remote enough :)  Jus something I picked up from here, not something I do as I run indoors.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, unity said:

Next time you're out foraging and considering spots as potentials, take some shiny coinage with you.  Scatter a couple of shinies around in places you are considering - when you return next year if they are still there it's not a bad guess that your spot is remote enough :)  Jus something I picked up from here, not something I do as I run indoors.

I've pinned a few fivers to trees over the years

• Like 3

Welcome :)

I love a good bit of hash, I plan to start making some in the future.. much to learn about suitable strains and techniques but I'm in no rush! Luckily all the info can be found here 

• Like 1