Strange crispy brown leaves?

Seawolf

Looks like a calmag issue to me mate, combined with being under watered. I’d be tempted to run a decent amount of water through the pot and make up a Biosys tea if you have any. Give it a good watering with the Biosys then return with the nutes next feeding. 

Edit: in a 11L pot (if fully rooted out) I’d be using 3.6L of water per watering. 2L per watering isn’t enough. That’s the problem. 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
6 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

Found this for autoflowers

Nice one.

The key thing here is this is for 24 hours.

Running for 18 hours the light levels in the two right hand columns would need to be a bit higher to reach the same numbers in the DLI column.

I find it interesting that they max out the DLI at 48 on that chart.

I can't help feeling that's playing it cautious. (No bad thing necessarily.)

I've been using 60 as my top target for flowering as per the app that I use.

Last run it accidentally went way over that as I ran out of headroom and I got a bit of the inevitable bleaching etc.

I'm in mid flower now and just checked and I'm a tiny bit over at about 62 right now. Plants couldn't be happier.

I'm not adding CO2 but I imagine the levels in my gaff are going to be relatively high so maybe that's why they seem so happy with so much light?

• Like 1

The pots are really well rooted by the looks of it, roots even coming out of the top of the soil, I had an underwatering issue but ever since i done 2l every 2 days plants look good

I have no way of making biosys tea - would chicken shit pellets in water suffice? last feed was 4ml bloom and 2 ml calmag which the plant took well to it seems 

I think the light issue seems to be fixed with 2 of the girls even trying to reach for more light!