stepping into the unknown

trichomehi

Well here goes first time greenhouse grow, first time soil grow, first time auto grow.. Not really expecting a lot but willing to give it a go. I'm growing 2 autos which are Dinafem White Widow auto fem, and Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue fem auto. The plants started life under a cfl 250watt lamp for 2 weeks, temp in greenhouse during night is now stabilising around 10c, during the day it gets to about 40c depending on the day. So today plants have gone into the greenhouse.

large.627bb8706fcd1_greenhouseautos1.JPGlarge.627bb87af21d8_greenhouseautos.JPG 

• Like 16

I've got 5 auto girls in the greenhouse this year, they've been in there for a week now and loving it. We've supposedly got some real nice weather coming, so best of luck mate :smokin:

• Like 3

All the very best with the run sir :yep:     I have done the auto NLB outdoors and was actually quite impressed with uniformity and the overall end product ,  my notes from it  highlighted they were quite a tough little plant and i should run again ,  not done so but theres some storage.   

Keep the updates coming mate 

• Like 3

Week 2 in the gh,

I've watered once with rain water with a mix of biosys instant microbe tea, each plant had 500ml, which gave a small amount of run off. Weather has been fairly overcast this last week, we have had a couple of days that where sunny. Temp during night dropped below 10c a couple of times, but mostly around 13c, during day it gets up to 30+ pretty quickly, i tend to keep the door open and a nice little breeze flows through, enough to stir the girls.

large.62838b12c15de_whitewidowauto.JPG

this is the White Widow

large.62838b1099964_northernlightblueauto.JPG

northern light blue, she has really rocketed way compared to the white widow.

• Like 6

Week 3, all seems well had a few nice sunny days last week, night temps went down to 6c during one night otherwise been fairly stable around 10c.

large.628cd079d6209_northernlightbluefem.JPG

northern light blue, continues her growth spurt.

large.628cd07c188f2_whitewidowauto.JPG

white widow, also seems happy.

• Like 5

Day 22, weather went a bit cooler for a few nights returning temps to 6c, out of all the plants in the gh only the aubergines have show curling leaves, they seem to be very sensitive to temp.

large.629755382f2d4_northernlightblueauto.jpg

northern light blue 

large.6297553c0eb9a_whitewidowauto.jpg

white widow

large.6297553a4d845_whitewidowautoinsectattack.jpg

little bit of insect damage on the white widow

• Like 6