First ever grow

Newbeety

I’ve always had nice ones from fastbuds , never had any probs with um. I’ll probably get a shit one now I’ve said that lollol 

• Like 2

Welcome! I'll be growing gelato (33) for my next run so always interested to see how they turn out. 

I put a diary up for my first grow and had some pointers that helped massively, I'd recommend starting one :)

• Like 5

On 25/05/2022 at 0:16 AM, Killuminati7 said:

Hi and best of luck I like fastbuds had some gud uns from there, your plants are looking ok bud hard to see with the purple light :hippy:

Hi bud I’m just going to post some pics in natural light 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2022 at 0:16 AM, Killuminati7 said:

Hi and best of luck I like fastbuds had some gud uns from there, your plants are looking ok bud hard to see with the purple light :hippy:

Edited by Newbeety
  • Like 1

@Newbeety, mate,, keep a eye on the humidity mate needs to be in the 40's + some other's might spot this. good luck with fast/b im got a 

20-1 cbd auto . growin very nice at 7 weeks now , ive stunned, it drowned it, staved it !! an she still lookin fine .regards geogeo

Edited by geogeo
speeling
  • Like 2

She looks fine just be careful over training autos too much can fuck the yield up there are finicky little fuckers, it would be best to start on photos to practice lst etc you can keep um in veg , your be ok just let her do her thing and don’t feed her too much.  :hippy:

• Like 2

On 28/05/2022 at 2:44 PM, geogeo said:

@Newbeety, mate,, keep a eye on the humidity mate needs to be in the 40's + some other's might spot this. good luck with fast/b im got a 

20-1 cbd auto . growin very nice at 7 weeks now , ive stunned, it drowned it, staved it !! an she still lookin fine .regards geogeo

Thanks for the feedback buddy @geogeo

On 28/05/2022 at 2:50 PM, Killuminati7 said:

She looks fine just be careful over training autos too much can fuck the yield up there are finicky little fuckers, it would be best to start on photos to practice lst etc you can keep um in veg , your be ok just let her do her thing and don’t feed her too much.  :hippy:

Thanks for you feedback buddy 

• Like 1

Hi all im on week 9 now, as this is my first ever grow I’m not sure if this is ready to be chopped or not can I have some feed back please large.9D0BCF09-AA37-4DF6-BB27-BAD1AB677F5F.jpeglarge.83930812-E186-4F82-90D2-A4B463909AF3.jpeglarge.33B9E2D0-54AA-4844-937D-7EC6B8E6253F.jpeglarge.13D08D53-F13C-4E31-A37F-2086D1D0C499.jpeg

• Like 1

On 01/06/2022 at 1:58 AM, Lux_Interior said:

Your plants look OK. Deep Breath. Carry on. :bong:

Hi dude do u think my plant is ready to harvest?