Seedstockers Poor Germination Rates

Lea Valley

@Seedstockers-Mark

Hi Mark,

Ordered for the first time from Seedstockers. Order arrived in good time. 

Ref :NQDILMLBE 

X6 Gelato 41fv (4 Germinated)

x3 Rucu Cucu (0 Germinated)
Sadly germination of the Rucu Cucu is zero !! Can you have a look at this for me ? Perhaps resend this part of the order ?

As an experienced grower I’ve got my germination techniques down, and altho I don’t expect 100% I do expect something. 
These two strains are part of a Outdoor grow so time is of the essence as the big clock in the sky is Ticking. 
Let me know please. 

Thanks

LV

• Like 3

Same thing happened with the runtz with me mate.. am sure mark will get it sorted for you to.. :cowboy:

• Like 4

Seeing no movement on la rucu cucu either atm

Very early days still but no so much as a split as of yet while others have quite decent taps already..ill wait this out as sometimes you get get afew stubborn ones :yinyang:

• Like 3

rucu, i was only able to get one of three to germ, 2 didnt crack one did and made it above ground.

sam

• Like 3

On 07/05/2022 at 2:09 PM, samhigh said:

rucu, i was only able to get one of three to germ, 2 didnt crack one did and made it above ground.

sam

Still 2 no shows for me dude not sure ill bother to try the 3rd 1 in the pack

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Still 2 no shows for me dude not sure ill bother to try the 3rd 1 in the pack

try it, she may be the one, if i wouldn't have tried the third i wouldn't get to try it, nothing to lose brother

sam

• Like 2

Just now, samhigh said:

try it, she may be the one, if i wouldn't have tried the third i wouldn't get to try it, nothing to lose brother

sam

I hear that dude but ive got about 40 other girls to worry about lollol

If its not ment to be then it is what it is... ill be watching your mate for sure :yep:

• Like 3

On 07/05/2022 at 1:31 PM, Lea Valley said:

@Seedstockers-Mark

Hi Mark,

Ordered for the first time from Seedstockers. Order arrived in good time. 

Ref :NQDILMLBE 

X6 Gelato 41fv (4 Germinated)

x3 Rucu Cucu (0 Germinated)
Sadly germination of the Rucu Cucu is zero !! Can you have a look at this for me ? Perhaps resend this part of the order ?

As an experienced grower I’ve got my germination techniques down, and altho I don’t expect 100% I do expect something. 
These two strains are part of a Outdoor grow so time is of the essence as the big clock in the sky is Ticking. 
Let me know please. 

Thanks

LV

No shows either on these :(

• Like 2

I’ve only 10 out of 25 gelato 41 come through. Ahh well just gotta grow em big. Does happen sometimes and I’m sure there will be something well worth my money in there looking at what people here have grown. Mainly putting this post here just for feed back incase there is a problem 

• Like 3

Call off the hounds @Seedstockers-Mark, a couple of my Rucu Cucu have finally appeared. Like lazy teenagers who didn’t want to get out of bed. Slowest of all the waves I’ve done. 
After their delayed start I’m looking forward to them producing an early UK GG finish as a wild card strain. 
@Revive

You were right Revive, patients is a virtue, not a quality I have in abundance 

It’s a stressful time trying to get all your Ducks in a row at the beginning of the season. Tick tock on the growing window. Late starters don’t help that situation and why I cried early.  

@OddNut

Does seem a low germination rate on the Gelato 41. As you’re indoors it’d be interesting to see your results as I’ve got to wait 6 months to find out. Tag me in if you post before September. 

When ordering from seed distributors it’s a leap of faith backed by good money. If you haven’t got your money’s worth you prolly won’t order again in the future especially if you know what your doing. Perhaps Mark will sort you and Revive out. 

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

couple of my Rucu Cucu have finally appeared.

That's good news for you buddy.. mine are still sitting in there peat pellets and i had a look today but they still just look the same a seed that hasn't split even.. how long was you waiting on them mate, and what method did you use?

As you say even replaced they would be well behind the rest so I guess they won't be part of this years shenanigans for me.. ive 1 left.. fuk it im gonna soak it right now after reading this and this brings some hope..

Thanks for sharing and tagging me mate :yep:

• Like 2

Germ seeds in cup of water or it don't count as poor germination,I wouldn't refund anyone who is not using cup of water method.

• Like 3

@Revive
Tesco Party Cup. 
Tap water

3 to 5 days till the tails are 1cm at room temp in sunlight/shade of a normal room. 
Place in any Multi Purpose Compo starter pots using the other end of the marker pen you’re using to write on the pots

Put back where I found em. 
Once up I put em on a sunny windowsill and bung em out 10 days later. 
large.AEF9E562-A53C-4077-BF9B-5FB6F029FF0B.jpeg
KIS:cowboy:

@Herbal Kint

You beat me to it by 1 minute 

Edited by Lea Valley
Some Git beat me to the answer
  • Like 2

I tried to Germ x2 Critical XXL CBD beans a grow or two back but both didn't Germ. I have another two to try at a later date as one of the seed sellers I use has them as free seeds.

Has anyone else tried these or know of a diary I can take a look at?

• Like 3