Hi guys I'm back

Asterion

Hello folks old member been away for almost 2 years but back now. Had a major incident where I have lost all my equipment beans etc had to jump ship so won't be any good content for some time planning to be set up fresh by July ish. Got a few beans in the mail for the outdoors and going to hold a few back for indoors when it's up and running. (sweet seeds sweet zenzation and seedsman lemon autos). Outdoor plots are ready to go just need to get some seedlings a little bit late to the party but is the best I can manage in current circumstances. 

• Like 16

Welcome home...Good to see your lil incident never broke your spirit..

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

• Like 6

Welcome back sir    Theres still plenty of time to get an outdoor run on ,  all the very best for the season  :yep:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

Welcome back hope your outdoor grow goes well :hippy:

I broke my leg last outdoor run and had to abandon 16 ladies so it can't go any worse tbh lol. And my indoor went up in smoke the block of flats I lived in burnt to the ground (not because of me lol). Hit me in the finances very hard didn't dare put a damages claim in incase it backfired on me but now iv set my mind to setting up again I will eventually get there thank you all for the support :hippy: my new beans should be here today and they're mainly autos to try get something in jars before rebuilding indoor setup and getting back to the diaries. I tend to flip earlier than I should if my jars are empty lol. 

• Like 6

Welcome back mate and happy growing! Your username does sound very familiar to me.

Edited by QFMAC
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Asterion said:

I broke my leg last outdoor run and had to abandon 16 ladies so it can't go any worse tbh lol. And my indoor went up in smoke the block of flats I lived in burnt to the ground (not because of me lol). Hit me in the finances very hard didn't dare put a damages claim in incase it backfired on me but now iv set my mind to setting up again I will eventually get there thank you all for the support :hippy: my new beans should be here today and they're mainly autos to try get something in jars before rebuilding indoor setup and getting back to the diaries. I tend to flip earlier than I should if my jars are empty lol. 

I would say break a leg but U have already done that lol  best of luck bud I’m sure your have something in your jars in few months, I’ll keep a look out for your diary and follow along, I also have to get my ass and sort a diary out :hippy:

• Like 2