Exile ft Ccs141 Episode 1

Exile420

@Exile420 hey dude. 

fuck those fucking fucks !!!!

they say we soft down south so didn’t wanna get all soppy with ya and can tell your a tough cookie… so yunno 

but fuck those fuckimg fucks 

I don’t see anything good coming to people that do that kind of thing .. I do believe .. ‘what goes around, comes around’ eventually :.. even if it takes a longer time 

so ain’t forgot ya.. ya been in me thoughts yest … 

sounds like your right on it already mate anyway 

easy bud 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Gutted to see this @Exile420 , hope they fuck up the dry and choke on it, cunts! 

rather them enjoy it mate.. so i know my work was decent lol

3 hours ago, Erbman T said:

@Exile420 hey dude. 

fuck those fucking fucks !!!!

they say we soft down south so didn’t wanna get all soppy with ya and can tell your a tough cookie… so yunno 

but fuck those fuckimg fucks 

I don’t see anything good coming to people that do that kind of thing .. I do believe .. ‘what goes around, comes around’ eventually :.. even if it takes a longer time 

so ain’t forgot ya.. ya been in me thoughts yest … 

sounds like your right on it already mate anyway 

easy bud 

i for one knows that what goes around comes around and its happened alot..

got older and started to think about the bigger piucture in the end init :)

Would just like to thank everyone who followed and has supported us to the very end..

including the big man him self who supplied most of our crop this season 

@Seedstockers-Mark probs be not even half the crop without you mate over the years so niceone as usual. anything to test for indoors i got the go ahead again so ill start something end of the month.

• Like 8

Gutted mate. Weve all been there though you know how it gos.

Always next year. Might have to put our heads together 

• Like 4

Just now, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

Gutted mate. Weve all been there though you know how it gos.

Always next year. Might have to put our heads together 

i have something in mind like..

indoors and out :)

• Like 4

The final update..

So as you all know we was ripped and turned up to this and I believe we missed the rippers that day by couple hours..

This was suggested to how the chopped plants looked and basically leafs wernt wilted on the stuff thrown to the ground..

We changed it into a good time though. :yinyang:

large.IMG-20221002-WA0001.jpglarge.IMG-20221002-WA0003.jpg

Peace guys.:yinyang:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, B-real said:

U gunna relocate the big pot bros

sure am mate and gunna order another 9 ;)

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Its a pretty shit ending but taken like a true champ.

Be lucky buddy

Revive :yinyang:

cheers mate :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Arhhhh mate . What a bunch of little cunts. Absolutely gutted for you guys. 

is what it is mate its expected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

is what it is mate its expected.

Mate it is a sad day when you / me and lots of others all start off thinking you gonna get ripped :(      It was in my mind as i was digging holes ,  it should be the last thing we outdoors guys think of but in reality there so many fuckers around that just want to rip your run ,  they aint got the skill set to do a run   ,  the commitment to see a run through  ,  they just want to pounce and walk off with another's hard work.      Sadly it is becoming the norm though ,  know numerous people this year thats lost theirs including some of my own.

Almost need to have bodies camped  on site from start to end ,  sad but only way to secure your outdoor run  ,  even then look at poor @Black Venus ... her own back yard ffs !

Painful to read mate,  really feel for you and got nothing but love & admiration for your efforts , skill set and the manner in which your keeping your chin up :yep:

Sending hugs & kisses :)        Bean fairy can visit no worries.    

• Like 8

On 09/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, OldFord said:

Mate it is a sad day when you / me and lots of others all start off thinking you gonna get ripped :(      It was in my mind as i was digging holes ,  it should be the last thing we outdoors guys think of but in reality there so many fuckers around that just want to rip your run ,  they aint got the skill set to do a run   ,  the commitment to see a run through  ,  they just want to pounce and walk off with another's hard work.      Sadly it is becoming the norm though ,  know numerous people this year thats lost theirs including some of my own.

Almost need to have bodies camped  on site from start to end ,  sad but only way to secure your outdoor run  ,  even then look at poor @Black Venus ... her own back yard ffs !

Painful to read mate,  really feel for you and got nothing but love & admiration for your efforts , skill set and the manner in which your keeping your chin up :yep:

Sending hugs & kisses :)        Bean fairy can visit no worries.    

Yeah the only part that pisses me off is the graft and the patience goes to waste..

Thanks for the kind words mate. We all got to keep going with the crops or the passion fades aye.

Wish the bean fairy was real lol wouldn't mind waking up and checking under my pillow for some better beans lol

Doing a stock up over winter and doing a gigantic 

• Like 6

Sorry guys I haven't checked in the other diaries for a few weeks, so this is the first time I've read about the ripping. I can't imagine how gutting this must be.  :mellow:

• Like 3