Exile ft Ccs141 Episode 1

Exile420

12 minutes ago, PermanentWaves said:

Hi - I’m also growing a Seedstockers Cookie FV purely outdoors. Mine germinated at the end of April and started flowering with all my other autos a few weeks ago, so I have the same issue as @Revive. Definitely something odd going on with that strain. I topped mine just before it started flowering, not realising it was going to be mega early, so I may have delayed it a little. The Gelato FV hasn’t flowered yet - just the Cookie that’s gone early. I grew some Green Poison FV last year and they were ready at the end of September - about a month early - so hoping these would be the same.

Sorry to hear that man hope topping it give u a few more helpful weeks of veg time hope we haven't got any auto ones was looking forward to mosters this year :yinyang:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PermanentWaves said:

Hi - I’m also growing a Seedstockers Cookie FV purely outdoors. Mine germinated at the end of April and started flowering with all my other autos a few weeks ago, so I have the same issue as @Revive. Definitely something odd going on with that strain. I topped mine just before it started flowering, not realising it was going to be mega early, so I may have delayed it a little. The Gelato FV hasn’t flowered yet - just the Cookie that’s gone early. I grew some Green Poison FV last year and they were ready at the end of September - about a month early - so hoping these would be the same.

They are very much behaving like autos tbh.. it seems after about 4/5 weeks something just triggers them dude.. how big have your got? 

Mine are pretty small still. :yinyang:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Sorry to hear that man hope topping it give u a few more helpful weeks of veg time hope we haven't got any auto ones was looking forward to mosters this year :yinyang:

No you wasn't yeah big auto lover lol

• Like 3

Wel,,only 3 out 5 blackberry gum germed so another order next week it is lol

Plot day tmoz lads.

• Like 5

On 14/06/2022 at 6:53 PM, Revive said:

Can you explain that for me mate as that's how Ive always understood it.. :yinyang:

I read recently that some fast versions aren’t bred with autos, they are pheno’s hunted for the fastest flower time, then bx’ed.

Cant remember where I read it now.

Although I just checked on seedstockers site and just for reference…it looks to me, like autos are used in their crosses.

What are Fast flowering strains?

Since the appearance of the quickest autoflowering seeds uk, growers have had many doubts and haven't understood what exactly these genetics are and how they behave. Fast marijuana genetics are the result of a cross between a photodependent feminized and an autoflowering, or sometimes between a photodependent and a Fast.

To create our Fast catalog, we use really special feminized photodependent genetics and cross them with elite autoflowering. Why? To ensure that the offspring retain the traits that have made its photodependent parent so well known, while adding the fast flowering time of the Auto parent. The result is a faster version of the classic feminized varieties, a hybrid with one or two weeks less of flowering that allows multiple advantages.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

I read recently that some fast versions aren’t bred with autos, they are pheno’s hunted for the fastest flower time, then bx’ed.

Cant remember where I read it now.

Although I just checked on seedstockers site and just for reference…it looks to me, like autos are used in their crosses.

What are Fast flowering strains?

Since the appearance of the quickest autoflowering seeds uk, growers have had many doubts and haven't understood what exactly these genetics are and how they behave. Fast marijuana genetics are the result of a cross between a photodependent feminized and an autoflowering, or sometimes between a photodependent and a Fast.

To create our Fast catalog, we use really special feminized photodependent genetics and cross them with elite autoflowering. Why? To ensure that the offspring retain the traits that have made its photodependent parent so well known, while adding the fast flowering time of the Auto parent. The result is a faster version of the classic feminized varieties, a hybrid with one or two weeks less of flowering that allows multiple advantages.

Hey  buddy.. with the way these have been performing (fast  cookies) that makes much more sense to me.. thanks for sharing mate :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6