Hello.

Mr. Bluntwell

Hello.

I’m interested in growing organically indoors for my own medicinal purposes. I grew a few Royal Jack Autos on my patio last year, but decided that it was too indiscreet and putting my neighbours in an awkward situation. Got a bit bored of having to move them every time we had guests.

Am going to try indoors instead, as despite the set up costs it’s going to be less of a worry.

The site has already been really inspirational and useful, so thought I’d bite the bullet, create a profile and say Hi. 

Born in Wiltshire, grew up in Somerset, live in Dorset. Wessex through and through.

See you round.

Bluntwell

• Like 8

Hi and welcome to uk420 :) 

All the help and advice you could possibly need, right here :yep: Happy growing 

• Like 6

hi mate welcome, did u get a good yeild, with the jacks auto, as for setting up inside every day is a school day . 

kind regards , geogeo 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, geogeo said:

hi mate welcome, did u get a good yeild, with the jacks auto, as for setting up inside every day is a school day . 

kind regards , geogeo 

Hi geo. Well, nothing like the listed yield, but around 140g in total off of 3 plants and a runt. It was a pretty amateur attempt, tbh, using garden centre compost, some bio char and the water from my aquarium. Kept me in *very nice* smoke for about ten months though, so no complaints. 

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! Auto's can be fickle things much better to start some photos whilst you're getting your head round things.

Plenty of help and advice on here, start a thread in the grow room design section so people can help you make wise purchases for your indoor garden.

Here's to many more years of your own lovingly grown cannabis!

• Like 7

Just now, Mr. Bluntwell said:

Hi geo. Well, nothing like the listed yield, but around 140g in total off of 3 plants and a runt. It was a pretty amateur attempt, tbh, using garden centre compost, some bio char and the water from my aquarium. Kept me in *very nice* smoke for about ten months though, so no complaints. 

hi mr. b . it just the cost off lecy , goin up  i think all  lot off the growers are thinking GG ,  not bad if u have solar panels lol 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.

Though you were Arthur Mix for a minute , this is gonna be confusing lol

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Jars full for 10 months, lovely. 

Indoors, depending on your setup should hopefully provide a far more discreet & fully controllable environment, all the best setting up. 

Lots of comments abound regarding ditching the indoor grow & heading out into the sun due to the increased costs. Might be worth seeing what else you can do in the garden with improvements to stealth/smell etc whilst getting the indoor set-up underway. 

Its a great site with a wealth of knowledge to be had and a decent place to hang. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Welcome to the forum.

Though you were Arthur Mix for a minute , this is gonna be confusing lol

:yinyang:

Hiya, BilgePump. 

Somebody on Insta asked if I was Arthur the other day… same avatar I guess? Fat Freddy’s Cat been done before?! Who’d have thunk it?! Lol. Perhaps I’ll alter mine whilst it’s still early doors.

Thanks for the welcome, all. 

• Like 2

Just now, NezA said:

Don't worry about changing it. It'll fuck with @Degsy and we're all for that around these parts.

Hahahahaha! 

Don’t want to trample on toes, though.

• Like 2