Hash bar ?

I know the aliens did a tutorial but cant seem to flag up there post.

Planning ahead as usual i was thinking how to make a big bar of hash without hydrologic clamp etc.

Use a hand clamp ? 

Any one care to enlighten me .

Bubble or drysift?

Jesus we got aliens making weed now i bet its out of this world ha ha i dont know mate but i would like to see you make a big bar of hash i will be following

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Jesus we got aliens making weed now i bet its out of this world ha ha i dont know mate but i would like to see you make a big bar of hash i will be following

Yh 2 aliens used to be about andro and i forget who else some1 will chip in.

They did a video on gg on vice i think my memories not great.

They did a thread.

A drill to sift and rotate in a tupperwhare to collect.

Then wrap in plastic wet newspaper tben oven .

Id like to know finer details clamp ,temps,times,wrapping materials and any other finer details. 

The aliens probz here under new identity probz best i change mine every couple years.

Just now, Slippy One said:

There's a million web pages on making hash. lol

Yh but making a bar there isnt and ones that are use a metal pre press and hydrolic press.

I just want a d.i.y at home method.

Then you'll be needing a press. Dry sift or bubble is your choice, bubble smells more like the plants did when alive, (good) dry sift smells more like moroccan. Search 'Hash Presses' or even 'Clay Extruder' as I've used a clay extruder sealed off with sterilised 5p coins. Made dozens of 5g pucks of 73+25u bubble with a 5p logo. These are all round but they're cheap, like £12-15. I thinnk you want a gold bar shape so you'll need a metal press. If you go bespoke, you can even have your company logo on it. Maybe 3D print a mould to give to a metalsmith to make on out of steel or aluminium. Then you'll only need some sort of compression so look for a cheap jack press. Another trick is to heat them for a few mins in the oven, makes the outside all dark and sealedl ooking. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Then you'll be needing a press. Dry sift or bubble is your choice, bubble smells more like the plants did when alive, (good) dry sift smells more like moroccan. Search 'Hash Presses' or even 'Clay Extruder' as I've used a clay extruder sealed off with sterilised 5p coins. Made dozens of 5g pucks of 73+25u bubble with a 5p logo. These are all round but they're cheap, like £12-15. I thinnk you want a gold bar shape so you'll need a metal press. If you go bespoke, you can even have your company logo on it. Maybe 3D print a mould to give to a metalsmith to make on out of steel or aluminium. Then you'll only need some sort of compression so look for a cheap jack press. Another trick is to heat them for a few mins in the oven, makes the outside all dark and sealedl ooking. 

Yes mate thats some good info there.

Ill get researching.

Ovcoarse its all mine but i like to treat my stash like im getting it from a "dealer" decant it into small pots for weekly usage so wouldnt mind making a big block of hash :)

Thsnks slip.

B.

1 hour ago, Baron von greenback said:

The aliens seem to have left here and now doing a great job on youtube ,  have a nosey as some of the stuff they did on here was pukka and seem to be doing a sterling job on the tube :yep:

24 minutes ago, B-real said:

Yes mate thats some good info there.

Ill get researching.

Ovcoarse its all mine but i like to treat my stash like im getting it from a "dealer" decant it into small pots for weekly usage so wouldnt mind making a big block of hash :)

Thsnks slip.

B.

Then making hash pucks is a great addition to your stash, and won’t break the bank. After the oven, pop them into the fridge so they pop out cleanly. :yep: 

I remember doing the cigarette packet wrapper > tape > wet paper > tape > oven method (I didn't use a clamp tho) so I tried wrapping the kief in a piece of a Volcano bag and put it in the rosin press at decarb temps with light pressure for 40 mins which worked OK and gave a soft crumbly texture that you can flake with your nail. I think going harder with the pressure and using a rosin pre press mold would give you a firmer block, if that's what you want.

@B-real

Zug was the other alien :yep:

There is loads of info on hash making including pressing into a bar here :-

E.T.A i have seen folks use mini loaf tins inside each other and a couple of fast clamps to make little hash bars.

:smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
Loaf tins
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, B-real said:

I just want a d.i.y at home method.

You could make a press quite cheap with a bottle jack and a metal frame if you know a welder ?