RSO OIL using ETHYL Alcohol

whoknows

Can RSO like oil be produced using Ethyl Alcohol. I am weary of using anything else such as ISO or Butane Acetone etc due to toxicological concerns.

that is the one ya drink ...so yes indeed..Its just rather expensive,

Ive made and ingested ISO for many many years,,,

helped save my life actually I feel....

So...make away.. Purging is the issue at hand it would seem.

As long as it is done correctly..for any solvent..Yer good! :)

The way we ended up..you probably get more shit off of restaurant tables from the cleaning shit they use daily than you would from anything you would make...if yer careful that is,,, :)

• Like 6

Currently averaging 2 g a day or 2ml however you look at it, so also worried about long term consumption. With my stuff anyhow lol

• Like 2
8 hours ago, gb1 said:

g'day.

just to be clear for the kiddies watching - i think you mean to say that you ingest oil made using isoprpynol alcohol extraction, once you have boiled / evaporated all the iso properly.

NOT that you ingest isopropynol alcohol.

proper QWISO, carefully made to remove the iso, contains negligible iso - so your remarks about restaurants holds.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, gb1 said:

that is the one ya drink ...so yes indeed..Its just rather expensive,

helped save my life actually I feel....

So...make away.. Purging is the issue at hand it would seem.

As long as it is done correctly..for any solvent..Yer good! :)

The way we ended up..you probably get more shit off of restaurant tables from the cleaning shit they use daily than you would from anything you would make...if yer careful that is,,, :)

thanks buddy, do you mind sharing a bit more on how it helped you save your life.

you said you drink the RSO oil made by ethyl alcohol now where as in the past you have used one made with ISO.

So what’s the difference? Do you only use ethyl alcohol instead of ISO and rest of the process is all same?

Same process ,rice cooker and air still ive tried and air still is much more discreet odour wise and you reclaim some iso or ethyl alc into the bargain , atb stay safe (outdoors to evap):yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 2

I don't really make RSO, I've never been a fan of it, but I make the majority of my extracts with ethanol (I've used both high purity lab grade and commercial such as spiritus) and it is my preferred solvent for extracting.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Newcouch said:

g'day.

just to be clear for the kiddies watching - i think you mean to say that you ingest oil made using isoprpynol alcohol extraction, once you have boiled / evaporated all the iso properly.

NOT that you ingest isopropynol alcohol.

proper QWISO, carefully made to remove the iso, contains negligible iso - so your remarks about restaurants holds.

We called ISO  ..... "Isopropyl oil"... :)  just a matter of  our silly speech.. but yes!.. :)

A 3 min wash , with... all products frozen..will get 80% of the meds off the plant.

...............Longer just sees color start to show.

We used to wash our trim for days lol

with heat.. lol

So we thought.:unsure:.to get it all..:unsure:

we quickly figured out that we got water soluble products we didn't want..but hey.?!..we didn't have the internet to ask questions..You made what you did and if you fucked it up.. that was it lol

no one to ask also, due to the fact it was SO ILLEGAL making concentrates, like heroin eh lol:wallbash::wanker::smokin:

So we started with the 'adding this' and 'washing with that' and in the end..None of us wanted to even smoke it lol

to the op that asked

..... the stuff saved my life due to the fact I had or have stage 4 colon cancer with metastasis to my liver as well..

3 small strokes.....T I A's ) they say ................cause I'm not dead or suffering still :wanker::blow:

ALL Caused by the "make work" leaky heart valve they said I needed repaired ..(which didn't)..LONG STORY

I am still hear...ingesting "Weed oil"  as we call it...

I Originally made RSO..with white gas even...and it is exactly what I used at first....to killed my tumor..:eek::idea:

believe it or not...it's ripply s    :)

People here at this site were who helped.

Mr Lungz

OT1

Dan Zig

Jiffa

etc..

Lots of folks here were all willing to help...

Edited by gb1
  • Like 6

Glad to hear your better now mate were you say 3 min wash does that mean you just soak your trim for 3 mins remove it then let let the iso evaporate and smoke whats left cheers

2 hours ago, green_machine said:

I don't really make RSO, I've never been a fan of it, but I make the majority of my extracts with ethanol (I've used both high purity lab grade and commercial such as spiritus) and it is my preferred solvent for extracting.

What difference in effect or flavour do you find in Ethyl Alcohol exrtracts vs RSO oil? Why do you prefer the former.

11 minutes ago, whoknows said:

What difference in effect or flavour do you find in Ethyl Alcohol exrtracts vs RSO oil? Why do you prefer the former.

I tried making RSO way back when rick first started posting about it and he was using Naptha and petroleum spirits for his extractions and the end product was horrendous, dark almost black with a foul taste and I was never comfortable with the extraction solvents he was using and worried they were doing more harm than good.

An old member here @grobag started a brilliant thread back in 2006 about BHO extraction in a home setting using the cafeteria method ( I want to say buffolo soldier was the first member I remember posting about this but it was so long ago my memory is hazy and it was grobags thread that really started me on the path.)

In terms of effect and flavour there is no comparison, the ethanol extractions are way better than RSO any day of the week.

As I said I generally aim to make a product I can dab and it looks like this

large.6266d80623845_insta84-Copyjpeg.jpeg

For me extractions like this are the best possible option in terms of flavour and effect, however, this is not a decarbed oil that you can eat, this has to be dabbed.

Danzig has a great thread on how to make RSO using a home still and ethanol in the medical section if that is what you are looking for.

Hope this helps, I feel maybe I have rambled too much :rofl:, so feel free to ask any specific question you have.

Greenie / 3FF

• Like 5
1 hour ago, green_machine said:

I tried making RSO way back when rick first started posting about it and he was using Naptha and petroleum spirits for his extractions and the end product was horrendous, dark almost black with a foul taste and I was never comfortable with the extraction solvents he was using and worried they were doing more harm than good.

An old member here @grobag started a brilliant thread back in 2006 about BHO extraction in a home setting using the cafeteria method ( I want to say buffolo soldier was the first member I remember posting about this but it was so long ago my memory is hazy and it was grobags thread that really started me on the path.)

In terms of effect and flavour there is no comparison, the ethanol extractions are way better than RSO any day of the week.

As I said I generally aim to make a product I can dab and it looks like this

large.6266d80623845_insta84-Copyjpeg.jpeg

For me extractions like this are the best possible option in terms of flavour and effect, however, this is not a decarbed oil that you can eat, this has to be dabbed.

Danzig has a great thread on how to make RSO using a home still and ethanol in the medical section if that is what you are looking for.

Hope this helps, I feel maybe I have rambled too much :rofl:, so feel free to ask any specific question you have.

Greenie / 3FF

Oh wow thanks for this beauty…can you tell me in summary how is it made or if there Is a link and do you smoke it like resin on a bong? 

thanks for referring to the Danzig thread in medical section that’s very helpful.

• Like 1

I made the mistake of buyin a closed loop.:execute::doh::notworthy:

. Made some diamonds

MAN:eek:

The shit is just .................WAY TO GOOD lmao  lol

and well

dangerous as fuck .........if yer not careful

• Like 3