Ts 2000w marshydro and maxibright 200w in same tent

Grow lady

Hi I have a maxibright led 200w and a marshydro tsl.2000 and I have removed the hps from the tent will the 2 leds be ok to flower 6 plants 3 big and 3 small I have swoped cos electric cost is alot its dropped by around £3 a day now so I'm just worried that the 500w total pull will be enough what do you experienced growers think please I am now vegging with a marshydro ts600w is this set up OK please 

Hi there Grow Lady, I can't comment on the mars lights but i use 2 Maxibright 200w in a 4ft by 2ft tent, last grow had 4 plants in 6 ltr air pots , the tent was full with no space left,  this time I put in 3 plants in 3 ltr air pots , it would of been 4 but one failed, anyway, its the first time i'v used 3 litre air pots , i was thinking i'll have to add more in but the plants have gone mental and filled the tent up , i have been using calmag for the first time though after learning how to use it properly by reading blackpool bouncer and now they must be the best plants i'v ever had but getting back to your question , you can deffo get a few under the Maxibright, i don't think you'l will be disappointed in its performence.

On 21/04/2022 at 4:28 PM, the punter said:

Hi there Grow Lady, I can't comment on the mars lights but i use 2 Maxibright 200w in a 4ft by 2ft tent, last grow had 4 plants in 6 ltr air pots , the tent was full with no space left,  this time I put in 3 plants in 3 ltr air pots , it would of been 4 but one failed, anyway, its the first time i'v used 3 litre air pots , i was thinking i'll have to add more in but the plants have gone mental and filled the tent up , i have been using calmag for the first time though after learning how to use it properly by reading blackpool bouncer and now they must be the best plants i'v ever had but getting back to your question , you can deffo get a few under the Maxibright, i don't think you'l will be disappointed in its performence.

@the punterthanks the marshydro tsl is long thin and pulls 300w so I have 6 plants under the mars and Maxibright both pull 500w my electric has reduced so just hope I still get the yields the plants seem good im going to start looking into calmag never heard of it before what does this do please not grown in 12 years and first attempt hermied so start over hopefully better results this time 

Going by what my 2 Maxibright  can do I don't think you should have any problem with 6 with the lights your using , as for calmag , i'm not sure of the science behind it but i think it helps the plant take up nutrients, I always had rusty looking plants with living in a soft water area but this grow I decided something needed to change , i put 1ml  a litre in  the water and then add the food, its the best thing i'v ever done for them , I'm amazed at the difference its made , that said , its well worth reading some of the threads on this site about calmag, if you have hard water you might not need it so it seems , someone might come on and be able to go in more detail , I hope it goes well for you  Grow Lady.

17 hours ago, the punter said:

Going by what my 2 Maxibright  can do I don't think you should have any problem with 6 with the lights your using , as for calmag , i'm not sure of the science behind it but i think it helps the plant take up nutrients, I always had rusty looking plants with living in a soft water area but this grow I decided something needed to change , i put 1ml  a litre in  the water and then add the food, its the best thing i'v ever done for them , I'm amazed at the difference its made , that said , its well worth reading some of the threads on this site about calmag, if you have hard water you might not need it so it seems , someone might come on and be able to go in more detail , I hope it goes well for you  Grow Lady.

@the punterthanks I will look into calmag and thanks for advice I plan on getting another long tsl.2000w and run both side by side my plants are different sizes so need different heights at times

• Like 1