Here we go again - Castro’s Greenhouse Grow ‘22

FiddleCastro

Morning fellow growers!

it has been 6 long years since my last greenhouse grow but I have decided to dip my toes back into the water and I will have a go at documenting how it goes!

last grow I pulled around 5oz from around 6 or 7 plants and I was over the moon with that result, I will be pleased if i pull an Oz or 2 this time round!

so I have got 2 random bag seeds currently under a small LED in my makeshift growbox and I have got an auto Speed Bud and an Auto Northern Lights XXL in the post that I will be starting over the weekend (I am going to order maybe 3 or 4 more auto seeds to).

let’s hope it’s a very nice summer for us all! 

• Like 9

Just now, OutDoor_Grower85 said:

Good luck man! I will be following along for the ride! :skin_up:

Thanks bro! I will try and get some pics uploaded once I’ve re-figured out how to upload them!

large.4AFD022A-325E-4488-B04F-7BC39DA51AA0.jpeg

It is an art in itself remembering how to upload photos! Nothing too exciting to see but we have 1 out of the 2 seeds off and running! I have absolutely no idea what bud this came from so we’ll have to wait and see how it gets on :hippy:

3 hours ago, FiddleCastro said:

large.4AFD022A-325E-4488-B04F-7BC39DA51AA0.jpeg

It is an art in itself remembering how to upload photos! Nothing too exciting to see but we have 1 out of the 2 seeds off and running! I have absolutely no idea what bud this came from so we’ll have to wait and see how it gets on :hippy:

Following along @FiddleCastro i doing my first greenhouse grow this year in the 420l comp i am in uk so any info and tips would be great good luck with grow mate

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Following along @FiddleCastro i doing my first greenhouse grow this year in the 420l comp i am in uk so any info and tips would be great good luck with grow mate

I’ve sent you a message Baron, always happy to help a fellow greenhouser :)

So the Speed Bud Auto and the Northern Lights XXL Auto beans arrived this afternoon and came with a freebie of a Barneys Sweet Tooth Auto - as it was a freebie I have started it off but I am going to hold off until the beginning of May for the other 2, I will then order maybe a couple more and start them later on in May for a staggered harvest (I hope).

• Like 1

Good luck with the grow sir :yep:     Theres something special about your own grown and especially if its been loved by the sun.

Keep the pics and updates coming mate.    

• Like 1

large.60B913AE-8D45-424D-A3F9-713A7EDA7803.jpeg

Day 3 - Unknown bagseed #1 has been enjoying 9ish hours of sun for the past couple of days and then back under the LED for a few hours at night.

still waiting on the Sweet Tooth Auto and the unknown bagseed #2 to pop.

Happy Easter Weekend growers! :)

• Like 2

First greenhouse grow for me this year as well, got my beans on a wet paper towel ready to go. Following along buddy :smokin:

• Like 1

large.372567A2-D4E6-4458-B3EC-DDC7DA1F01DC.jpeg

Day 5 for bagseed #1, looking pretty healthy thus far! Spending the day in the greenhouse and the evenings under the LED still.

Still no sign of the Speed Bud or the Sweet Tooth autos popping so they have been moved to the greenhouse and I will check them in a couple of days.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter!

• Like 2

large.B8572F59-93B6-4076-A913-6CAC1922420A.jpeglarge.1A863D0E-6587-4B35-8092-46A6A1E2CE24.jpeg

Day 8 for Bagseed #1 and Day 2 for Bagseed #2!

Still nothing from the Speed Bud or Sweet Tooth beans so I have popped the Northern Lights XXL Auto in some tissue to germ.

• Like 2

Afternoon All :hippy:

Greenhouse Update:

After leaving the Sweet Tooth & The Speed Auto in the greenhouse for the past few days after seeing no signs of germination I popped my head in today to see both have popped - with the Sweet Tooth looking the more lively. I have also stuck another random bagseed in there too to germinate.

large.89AC5435-68F6-4C6A-B3B8-67E60312216C.jpeg

Windowsill/LED Update:

large.2CCCA9C5-F6BF-4D29-AD0C-AD75B47EAF14.jpeglarge.BCA553F1-1C63-429F-8DB2-458D999538C0.jpeg

Bagseed #1 on the left is at around 8/9 days and Bagseed #2 is around 3/4 days, both will be getting ready to be potted on and moved into the greenhouse full time soon. 

Castro.

• Like 4

Nice work man wanna make sure them autos dont stunt in small pots should be okay for a week or so just make sure they ain't in there to long 

• Like 1