Growers ark soil a + b

Bricky

Sorry I’ve not been active for a while had a lot off stuff going on and never got to finish my diary, I last grew in coco using growers ark and I’m wanting to stick with growers ark but go back to soil has anyone ever used their soil additive and is it just as good or am I better off with another company 

@Oldbear what soil you using I’m using batmix and good to hear it’s good in soil haha, did you start off on half strength or quarter 

I'm using clover mpc, I didn't have to feed until I flipped, started on 2ml bloom 3ml xtra traces and 3ml root tonic, it's week 6 now and I'm on 4ml bloom. 

In veg I used 5ml ET and 5ml RT until they were ready to flip (21 days). 

Best of luck mate 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Oldbear oh crap yeah I forgot about extra traces haha, I’ve just been giving them plain water for first 2 weeks then I was guna start on root tonic but I may as well add the extra traces as it doesn’t effect anything other than give them what they need and thanks you too man 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Oldbear said:

it's week 6 now and I'm on 4ml bloom. 

You heard of nurture from next generation plant additives?  Organic and packed with extra traces, but allows you to feed half your base feed, organic or salt.  Yet it doesn't have an ec/npk value. 

Just now, Bricky said:

@fatboy77 no I’ve never heard off it either too mate is it any good and do you use it other than GA or alongside 

Alongside your grow or bloom feed.  It's my first run with it but good things so far.  With using half the usual feed levels throughout the whole grow I'm expecting an improved expression and taste. 

Just now, fatboy77 said:

Alongside your grow or bloom feed.  It's my first run with it but good things so far.  With using half the usual feed levels throughout the whole grow I'm expecting an improved expression and taste. 

Tag me when you do your smoke report mate, very interested in this. 

Just now, Bricky said:

@fatboy77 so do you use half strength nutes grow/bloom then half strength off the nurture is that how it works mate or 

2ml per litre of nurture and half what you would normally feed throughout grow and bloom.  Google it, its pretty interesting. 

13 hours ago, fatboy77 said:

You heard of nurture from next generation plant additives?  Organic and packed with extra traces, but allows you to feed half your base feed, organic or salt.  Yet it doesn't have an ec/npk value. 

so what's the mag/cal levels?

£60 a litre? on their site? :unsure:

Edited by ratdog

Just now, ratdog said:

so what's the mag/cal levels?

£60 a litre? on their site? :unsure:

Not a clue on cal/mag.  They're shit hot at customer service though so just email and you'll get a rapid reply. 

I know, 60 shreds is punchy alright.  It won't get used much in veg as I hardly feed.  There's really good feedback around this product regarding final product so I'll take a punt.  If its noticeable I'll carry on, but I'm impressed so far. 

I've never fed so little and had such vibrant and vigorous plants. 

well be sure to let us know how you get on in the end, i'll save the 60 for my leccy bill, and besides i'm really not that discerning any more lol

Just now, ratdog said:

well be sure to let us know how you get on in the end, i'll save the 60 for my leccy bill, and besides i'm really not that discerning any more lol

I hear that.  It must go full circle then.  I didn't give a shit in my younger years but now have mistakenly refined my palate for all things expensive.  Mug. 

Eta - end game would probably to use it for the last five weeks of bloom.  Kinda like a preflush! 

Edited by fatboy77