Rosin press recommendations?

OrganicPanic

High guys. Getting way bored of bubble hash and wanted to give rosin a try.

I have about 30g bubble to press straight away. Looking for a cheapish machine that works if there is such a thing.

Any idea of the return you get? Is it worth the fuss? 

• Like 1

You could buy one better made with warranty for a lot less.

@OrganicPanic What is your budget? Best thing to do is have a look on Google and see what options fit your budget then look for reviews on YouTube and go from there :yep:

Whatever parts you buy have warranty if sourced in uk.  A shop hydraulic press is better than most retail units imported. The design I showed is for ten or twenty ton and for commercial usage of needed. The only off the shelf I like is Sasquatch . I have tried most ways of pressing wether manual, pneumatic or hydraulic. Hydraulic is best if you can keep the ram cool of using all day long . Funny how others used two heaters and separate thermocouple after the original posts lol  freeshare ftw 

if pressing good bubble i would want at least 50% return. I get that with normal imported hash sometimes. :oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, OrganicPanic said:

High guys. Getting way bored of bubble hash and wanted to give rosin a try.

I have about 30g bubble to press straight away. Looking for a cheapish machine that works if there is such a thing.

large.20220316_142952_compress24.jpg

Less than a one'r of a online auction site something bay.

1 hour ago, B-real said:

large.20220316_142952_compress24.jpg

Less than a one'r of a online auction site something bay.

Bloody ell thats a bargain! 
Any idea the return on pressing bubble hash? Is it actually nicer than say bho etc? 
off to look on the bay!! Thx man!!!

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Whatever parts you buy have warranty if sourced in uk.  A shop hydraulic press is better than most retail units imported. The design I showed is for ten or twenty ton and for commercial usage of needed. The only off the shelf I like is Sasquatch . I have tried most ways of pressing wether manual, pneumatic or hydraulic. Hydraulic is best if you can keep the ram cool of using all day long . Funny how others used two heaters and separate thermocouple after the original posts lol  freeshare ftw 

if pressing good bubble i would want at least 50% return. I get that with normal imported hash sometimes. :oldtoker:

Ah thx man! Well appreciate your help!!!

10 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

The only off the shelf I like is Sasquatch 

Just checking out their site. They do a 200 ton press that can handle a kilo of flower in one go lollollol 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OrganicPanic said:

I generally get a 60 to 65% return from decent bubble. And yes it's worth the fuss.

• Like 3