Trim Tray

OrganicPanic

If you guys havnt tried them yet seriously look at the harvest more trim bins!

I thought £50 was expensive for a plastic tray but not only did it make harvesting on my lap so much easier, I collected so much hash for my £50 it’s unreal! My best buy this year hands down! 

• Like 3

Agreed. That's what I'm buying Monday. I just bought a load of seeds from fastbuds bogof sale, so if I don't wait till Monday the misses will give me the beady eye.

Can't wait to make some hashy goodness. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lister420 said:

@OrganicPanic how have you been processing the keif into hash?

Putting it in cellophane wrapping tight with cello tape. Than placing under sole in between sock n shoe and walking for 30 ish mins. Its called shoe hash, makes beautiful blocks hash. 

I did hand press gram balls but took ages to do a few. Definitely shoe hash for the win

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Lister420 said:

Agreed. That's what I'm buying Monday. I just bought a load of seeds from fastbuds bogof sale, so if I don't wait till Monday the misses will give me the beady eye.

Can't wait to make some hashy goodness. 

You seriously wont regret it!!! They pay for their self! 

• Like 1

I've got a load of trim ready to go and a few plants coming down this weekend. So long since i had some nice black hash, bit bored of smoking flower (ik first world problem)

Yeah I've heard of shoe hash, makes sense really as you need heat and pressure, so perfect really.

I watched a video of a guy called toto growuk, he puts the keif in those plastic document holders, the A4 ones that go into the folders/binders. Then he gets a hot jar of water and pressed and rolls it.

I'm gonna modify that by getting a wet tea towel on top then use the iron on low.

If that's to much bother I'll go with the shoe hash for the win!

• Like 2

Adding another voice for the Trim Bin, think it's my favourite part of the process.  Then running bags of frozen trim through it a couple times!

Lister420 - watched the same vids, I like that guy.  It works well.

I got tired of melting it and just squidge up kief as I go now.  Saving up a load to try a water / frying pan method.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OrganicPanic said:

Putting it in cellophane wrapping tight with cello tape. Than placing under sole in between sock n shoe and walking for 30 ish mins. Its called shoe hash, makes beautiful blocks hash. 

thats brilliant bro - ive got some grinder kief 

mystic

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mysticriver said:

thats brilliant bro - ive got some grinder kief 

mystic

Aw awesome man! You will love it. Far better than the small presses etc! I binned my last one as this so much better! Let us know how u get on!

5 hours ago, John'sMidnightGarden said:

Adding another voice for the Trim Bin, think it's my favourite part of the process.  Then running bags of frozen trim through it a couple times!

Lister420 - watched the same vids, I like that guy.  It works well.

I got tired of melting it and just squidge up kief as I go now.  Saving up a load to try a water / frying pan method.

Yeah there's got to be an efficient way of doing it, the glass jars with hot water in that Toto uses look like a hospital visit waiting to happen.

The shoe hash @OrganicPanicis doing looks the best no hassle way otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, Lister420 said:

Yeah there's got to be an efficient way of doing it, the glass jars with hot water in that Toto uses look like a hospital visit waiting to happen.

The shoe hash @OrganicPanicis doing looks the best no hassle way otherwise.

I tried loads of ways and this is fool proof. I dont mind pressing in my palms but it feels less hygienic and its boring. Only problem with shoe hash is you forget its there till it hurts lol. Went shopping and forgot to take out, after couple hours I realised. Beautifully pressed though lol

• Like 1

cant recommend getting some sifting screens enough after a good clean up on the 70 micron screen it just presses itself! love um.. could nock up a homemade single screen simple/ cheap enough to clean up the trim bin hash. 

large_hash.jpg

• Like 7

Just now, qualitynotquantity said:

cant recommend getting some sifting screens enough after a good clean up on the 70 micron screen it just presses itself! love um.. could nock up a homemade single screen simple/ cheap enough to clean up the trim bin hash. 

large_hash.jpg

Yummy!!!! 

• Like 3

Just now, OrganicPanic said:

I tried loads of ways and this is fool proof. I dont mind pressing in my palms but it feels less hygienic and its boring. Only problem with shoe hash is you forget its there till it hurts lol. Went shopping and forgot to take out, after couple hours I realised. Beautifully pressed though lol

Lol. I can already picture myself with such stuffed shoes it looks like I'm wearing high heels.:smokin:

• Like 2

Just now, qualitynotquantity said:

large_hash.jpg

Yes please.

• Like 1