Grove Bags

OrganicPanic

Has anyone else tried these? Im well impressed two months in. Seems better cured than the jars I have been burping, definitely not as dry. 

So far I cant find any downsides to them. Be interesting to test again at 4 and 6 months. 

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

Have you got hygrometers in?

I saw them a bit back,what's the difference to a Mylar bag?

Definitely easier to slot into a bucket than 3L jars clunking about 

Just now, anarchycamp said:

Have you got hygrometers in?

I saw them a bit back,what's the difference to a Mylar bag?

Definitely easier to slot into a bucket than 3L jars clunking about 

No I have never bothered with hygrometers, I probably should try them but thankfully never had extreme issues, just little lessons.

The bags are two layer breathable to hold a set 55-65 humidity I believe. They dont smell at all through the bag. Buds were spot on dry when they went in but in jars seemed to dry out a touch. I heat sealed the bags and just opened one to test and it was perfect look and feel plus beautiful overwhelming smell! 

hang dry till 10 to 13 percent moisture, put in the grove bag and your good to go. :yep:

been using awhile now with great results

sam

I've ordered some after reading some reviews online. I'm mainly interested in using them for long term storage (1 year+) to jars.  What's the longest amount of time people have storing flower in them? Also how easy is it to reuse them? I think Grove state they you should heat seal them for better storage, and other user reviews say if you seal the edge then you can keep heat sealing for a few times. Is this the case?  

• Like 1