Thailand dreams of high-end cannabis tourism after marijuana is legalised

highgrower

You  should never assume so much, I have access to a farm, access to housing and everything I'd need in Thailand, I'm in a very good position for the thai boom if I was that way inclined.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

You  should never assume so much, I have access to a farm, access to housing and everything I'd need in Thailand, I'm in a very good position for the thai boom if I was that way inclined.

I never said you could have the house ;)

• Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

If you can earn a pound note but rather stay here. Then I respect the principles. We've all got our own morals. I'd accept the money being honest. Asl me the same questions regarding dogs or animals and is no price.

Just now, The Villan said:

I never said you could have the house ;)

lol

It's just  sat empty right now, sadly!

• Like 1

Just now, stummer said:

If you can earn a pound note but rather stay here. Then I respect the principles. We've all got our own morals. I'd accept the money being honest. Asl me the same questions regarding dogs or animals and is no price.

I'm to lazy to chase money tbh stumm lol

• Like 1

As much opportunity there is to make money out here, there are hundreds more ways to loose all your money here too.

So much can go wrong at any time that a lot of people are figuring out the hard way unfortunately. 

So many bugs and bacteria you don't see in colder climates. 

Anyway. 

With any new regulations that they bring in it will just be another money making business that emerges out of it. 

From what I understand of the situation, if you have already registered your grow and sales, then you will be safe. 

But who really knows, things can change over night with this government that is still under military rule. 

Anybody that was around here when the military junta took over will understand. 

Thailand is still under military control technically since the 2014 coup. 

The military were also the first people 5 years ago or so to convert a vast amount of their lands into big outdoor and greenhouse grow ops to cash in on the emerging medical market back then. 

Like I say,. Too many big players involved that do not want to loose face. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Villan said:

Shame it's not on Koh Lanta.......or is it :)

No, It's more north, closer to  the   area where the old Thai stick used to come from back in the day :bong:

• Like 1

Just now, HazyDaze said:

No, It's more north, closer to  the   area where the old Thai stick used to come from back in the day :bong:

Ah yea, is that the big plot of land between the mango trees and bananas nestled between the river and the bamboo forest 2 stones throw away from the lady that sells that banging grilled pork on a stick?...Lol

• Like 2