Where did Seedism go?

Smokey McBongface

He was a nice fella Amsterdammer  . I won a picture prize and he sent me some beans that turned into fantastic plants . 

• Like 7

@Smokey McBongface

Good question mate.. 

I remember he made a post on insta a while back that he was calling it a day or thinking about it.. Can't quite remember. 

I hope he's OK. I met him at spannabis.

He took the time to sit down with me & my mate talking about different Amsterdam strains, also gave me some Cali o ak47 & a train wreck hybrid seeds. Well generous.

I really wanted to grab some of his apple jack seeds, but never seemed to be restocked. 

He was also making his own reversal spray in spain not so long ago. 

He tried to help me out when I was in a spot of bother around that time too. Didn't know me from Adam but was always sound. 

I wish him the best wherever he is. 

• Like 11

Seems they have closed up shop, shame would have definitely got some trainwreck if it came out again. Think a member of this forum bought some seeds from seedism and never received them, hoping they got a refund 

• Like 1

You can still find their Milk available on some of the seed sites. I also found their AK Cheese on one site. Not much out there, really

• Like 3

Last thing I remember reading was a post from Amsterdammer talking about the rerelease of some of his seeds. Maybe on Instagram a few years back. Don’t think there’s been any updates since.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi guys, we did not throw the towel in....but had some serous issues and a long hiatus.

I will be posting again soon, and figure out how to compensate a few people that never got what they paid for.

Some fun strains coming out soon.

Peace

Amsterdammer

• Like 38

Glad to hear your on the rise mate, I remember the Killa Watt very fondly, kept a lot of people very high for a while around my area. 

• Like 6

@amsterdammer

Holy crap man, good to hear you are still around, it's been way too long. I lost the BLZ mother a while ago now, but I still got the exodus. I got a few of those in flower at the moment funnily enough. 

Looking forward to seeing what you are going to have going forward.

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 7

Really good to hear that you are still in about it @amsterdammer. I still have a couple of blz bud and hippie killer beans in my fridge. I loved the superglue but as per cannot find them anywhere.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, amsterdammer said:

Hi guys, we did not throw the towel in....but had some serous issues and a long hiatus.

I will be posting again soon, and figure out how to compensate a few people that never got what they paid for.

Some fun strains coming out soon.

Peace

Amsterdammer

Nice  to meet you bro in Dampkring back last year  , :yep:  And good to see you back on the boards hopefully you get things back up and running soon and back to what you enjoy an love .. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 15

Woo glad to see you back @amsterdammer Excited to see what coming next. Don’t suppose you have plans to bring back any of the Seedism classics?  

7 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Woo glad to see you back @amsterdammer Excited to see what coming next. Don’t suppose you have plans to bring back any of the Seedism classics?  

We are trying to recreate some of the classics for sure....but will take time as we do want to have our strains tested multiple grows before releasing them.

Genefinder has lots of the original stock and we have enough seeds from the plants we lost to do phenohunting to get as close as possible.

I will try to update often, uk420 is/has always be my home from home and my first port of call when something to say.

Back soon....peace.

Amsterdammer

• Like 11