seedstockers whats the smoke like?

samhigh

@Jibba jabba and i did this for dinafem and hso also, we would love to here your smoking experience with the seedstockers srains.........

whats the smoke like , everyone feel free to post your smoking experience with the seed stocker strains :yep:

dont be shy jump right in, your experience could help someone determine which strain may benefit them.

lets start with some runtz

large.DSC03587.JPG

one month in

flowered 70 days, in organic super soil, grown under hlg 260 qb

smell is strong earthy sweetness

smoke is thick but smooth, taste sweet menthol that cotes your mouth and lingers after the exhale

effects very narcotic, relaxing time to chill, great for muscle spasm

easy to grow, thanks @Seedstockers-Mark for the opportunity to try the runtz, think ill grow some more......:yep:

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 23

Looking forward to contributing here properly later this year. Purple Punch day 1 of flower today. 

The Runtz sure sound good. 

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 0:33 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

@samhigh Great idea and thank you for getting this thread up :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

love to hear everyone's smoking experiences,  one of my favs @Smokebelch  with his hot custard being poured on your head description of the pak,i knew i had to try it lol  another fav is, it made me forget what i was doing, while i was doing it, great stuff i tell you :skin_up:

cant wait to hear some more, smoke up fellas :smokin:

sam

• Like 2

dont tell me all you guys quit smoking lol

doesnt have to be a smoke report,  cant wait for a purple punch, gelato 41, etc,etc

sam 

• Like 2

I will be contributing later just about to put down 4 seedstockers seeds cookies in the 420l comp then thunder banna blue moby and apollo bc just finishing some amnesia seeds 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, samhigh said:

dont tell me all you guys quit smoking lol

doesnt have to be a smoke report,  cant wait for a purple punch, gelato 41, etc,etc

sam 

lol

Am looking into gelato41,smoke report would come handy.Good idea sam

• Like 2

Super strains with Seeds Stockers !!!

I love Amnesia & AK since for several years!!!

I don't know auto seeds (not use auto seeds) but their Prod is reliable & high quality

.large.20210804_184537.jpg

Great Quality / Price

:yep:

( photo is little Amnesia..) 

• Like 5

Seedstockers Autos I have grown and Smoked. sorry no pictures.

Santa Marta Haze Auto - This is the reason i bought a bunch of Seedstockers strains as I was after just a Haze in auto form and to be fair it didn't disappoint. I actuallly harvested these before the white widow was ready and the high was well.... Hazey I grew Ace Seeds Auto Malawi x Northern Lights after the Santa Marta Haze and other than the appearance and that the seedstockers stayed at a reasonable height there was almost no different in the highs on offer.

AK420 Auto - I was a little disappointed with this as it just didn't push my buttons, it may have been the 2 phenos I had were not up to par but it finished fairly quick and was skunky.

Super Skunk Auto - The was a strange one it had that real skunk appearance of swollen calxes but was not overly strong, but I kept returning to this jar as the high was nice and had a real balance between not being monged out and a little get up and go, would try this again as it was enjoyable.

White Widow Auto - This was the strongest out of bunch I grew at the same time, it took a little longer to finish but it was real red eye making stuff and cleared the rest of the days schedule as you were stoned!

Hopefully this helps make someones mind up, would like to try some seed stockers non auto seeds in the future.

Edited by s0ck3t
  • Like 11

6 hours ago, s0ck3t said:

Seedstockers Autos I have grown and Smoked.

great write up brother, sounds like you enjoyed them all, interesting sounds like you really enjoyed super skunk,and the widow was the most potent. i have a ww auto on the go now just a couple weeks old, nice to hear shes a stoner lol

old skool, shining through  :skin_up:

6 hours ago, s0ck3t said:

would like to try some seed stockers non auto seeds in the future.

@Seedstockers-Mark

thanks brother, welcome to uk 420

sam

• Like 3

8 hours ago, greenled said:

Great Quality / Price

welcome to uk420,

what was the smoke like, of course it was amnesia, you may have forgotten lol

just messing with ya, great pic 

sam

• Like 3

Oh no, I haven't forgotten ! 
I'm still growing her ;)

:P

I've been growing with her for a long time now. It is different from other Amnesia. It seems to me that it is composed of 3 genetics!?

3-way cross with Outlaw Amnesia and Super Silver Haze from Amsterdam! It is different from a "classic" Amnesia Haze. Its effect is very strong! Powerful !

In a few seconds. It lasts a very long time... 4 hours is the minimum. I smoke a lot (like 15 joints a day, old-fashioned, tobacco + weed in a cigarette, no Vapo) after 1 joint it's already tough. But after 2 (or 3 for the more daring, lol!) we are well "perched" ! 
 Very good power... It's a pleasure without paranoia. I am sensitive to this (Chocolope or Jack Herer are less good for me on this). There is no paranoia with this Amnesia!

But rather a very good mood. On the other hand, the effect is very powerful... it is true that we forget certain things. We are focused and happy... but very stoned!!!

Nothing to do with Durban Poison and a clear mind. Here we are in 1 powerful level of THC. Some beginners will quickly be overwhelmed...

otherwise she is very fast ( I chose a pheno) the minimum time is 9 weeks, the most is 10.5 weeks. There are some variations within the genetics. Different phenos!

But the fastest and very productive one is easy to get.. for the price you can't be ultra demanding and severe ;)

It's a super genetic sativa without paranoia!!! For me this is very IMPORTANT!!!

another Amnesia powerfull without parano was Makka Amnesia (makka seeds) I worked on it for a while too. Really nice Amnesia too.... Totally diferent with SeedsStockers Amnesia but ultra sympa. 

:notworthy:

Edited by greenled
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve grown and smoked a few now and they were all wonderful.

First was the BCN Critical XXL Auto

this lives up to the xxl name. It tastes of grapefruit. Unmistakably grapefruit. She was nice, huge buds, quite potent. It’s a smooth smoke. Nice weed definitely but there are better on offer from seedstockers.

next was the Cookie and Cream

This has been the best yielding plant I’ve grown. I have had bigger plants but the nugs were no where near as dense so the weight wasn’t really there. Cookie and cream had everything. Smell, bag appeal, hard nugs, loads of weed. She’s really nice. For me though she didn’t have enough of a kick in the thc department. She is t weak by any means. My neighbour would pass out after smoking it but the dosi and wedding glue and candy had a much heavier punch to them. It isn’t weak though, I just smoke far too much now and I may have built up a tolerance after the four ounces (she only had 40cm2 of space though and gave four ounces, big producing plant).

dosi 

what can you say, she’s fabulous. Mine smelt of robinsons orange squash as she was growing but that changed to a more weedy smell as it dried and cured. She keeps the fruity taste though. Big plant as well and really pretty. Kicks you quite hard on the smoke, but does it with you smiling away all day).

candy dawg

candy has some of the densest nugs I’ve grown. The plant produced well, better than average but not like the cookie and cream. Mine smelt of vanilla after it had dried and tasted like raspberry ripple ice cream when you smoked it. I gave 120 clones out of candy. More than anything else. Ice cream pebbles would be the best description I could give. She stinks too, not just in flower, she just stinks. Cuts stink, vegging plants stink, flowering plants and the weed itself. It all stinks.

gorilla cookies

She was a nice plant, tasted of mangoes. Smelt of mangos too. I have a box of lowers that I keep for emergencies (untrimmed popcorn basically) and I filled a bag up for a friend who’s prescription didn’t arrive and it smelt so nice I ended up searching through and sniffing buds till I had enough mango for a few spliffs (it’s the sniff it and see box). It was very mangoey and as strong as the dosi. She’s nice but if you were stuck deciding between the two then the answer for me is simple buy the wedding glue.

wedding glue (aka strawberry wedding cake around here).

this is the winner so far for me. Everyone that tried it said it was the nicest weed they’ve smoked. I’ve smoked more than I could remember, forgotten more weed names than most people have smoked but I’ll never forget this beauty. I’m just about to get set for the next run and it was going to be two ruccu cuccu and two panty punch but it may have to have another strawberry wedding cake (sorry, wedding glue) or two in it instead. She is strong and tasted like strawberry jam. Unique taste and is as strong as any wedding cake.

six strains so far and I love them all. Not a single let down yet. Some have been tastier or stronger than others but all had a quality of their own that made them stand out. Like cookie and cream may not be the strongest out of them all but she’s stronger than most and she produces masses of potent tasty buds.

or candy dawg may have taken longer to flower (and has dawg in its name) but raspberry ripple weed. Lovely. Candy dawg did also make me a bit ill. The terps are really powerful. I had horrific hay fever right in the middle of winter. Nose was bad, just smelling the jar would block it in an instant. Truly Wonderful weed

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

I’ve grown and smoked a few now and they were all wonderful.

wonderful write up, strawberry wedding cake sounds lovely. love the potency descriptions, not everyone likes the heavy hitters but some do lol

sam

• Like 2