seestockers - constructive criticism

Newcouch

Hi @Seedstockers-Mark

Just bought some seeds on your website.

I must say it was a bit weird. the whole payment thing goes on about tokens or something, then it goes into just spanish and you really dont have a clue what is going on.

then it just goes to white screen and there is nothing you can do - it stays on white screen. has it worked?  go back to website and my shopping cart is empty. a couple of minutes later, confirmation email arrives, so all is well.

But, this dodgy token lark and this spanish stuff, and white screen  - if it wasnt you, i would have cancelled the sale.

So; constructive advice - please have a little look at your payment for us brits - it s a little offputting.

Im trying to be helpful, since, as i say, i would normally cancel any transaction that looks weird like that.

all the best. Love your seeds.

Newc

• Like 3

On 25/03/2022 at 1:41 PM, Newcouch said:

Hi @Seedstockers-Mark

Just bought some seeds on your website.

I must say it was a bit weird. the whole payment thing goes on about tokens or something, then it goes into just spanish and you really dont have a clue what is going on.

then it just goes to white screen and there is nothing you can do - it stays on white screen. has it worked?  go back to website and my shopping cart is empty. a couple of minutes later, confirmation email arrives, so all is well.

But, this dodgy token lark and this spanish stuff, and white screen  - if it wasnt you, i would have cancelled the sale.

So; constructive advice - please have a little look at your payment for us brits - it s a little offputting.

Im trying to be helpful, since, as i say, i would normally cancel any transaction that looks weird like that.

all the best. Love your seeds.

Newc

Thanks for the criticism and feedback mate. I'm going to look into this now :yep:

I'll try my best get it sorted mate and sorry for the crappy checkout experience  :(

• Like 7