What's in the jar?

Eldo

Yeah quite a selection, I love variety so I spent quite a while growing little bonsai plants to get as many different types as possible. 

Xodus is a lovely smoke, I've only grown out one so I can't really comment properly. It's not exactly like the exodus, but its very skunky with a bit of cheese taste, mixed in with other skunkyness and a bit of almost a bleach smell. The high is pretty bang on to the original. 

From what i remember its the exodus cut, crossed to Paniks skunk#1 dad and then 2 of their daughters that where the closest to cheese crossed together. I'm sure if you had a hunt through a few packs you could find something pretty close, but from what I gather its very hard to get a consistent reproduction of cheese. 

Edited by MindSoup

At the moment I have Heavy Grapefruit for the mornings/day time vape/smoke as it's very uplifting. I have another jar that currently has Sugar Black Rose in it but that is a little heavier and is not for the morning. In the evenings, I don't smoke anything, instead I take decarboxylated capsules around 18:00pm which guarantees me a great nights sleep. Next week I'll be filling my jars with some Dinafem Gorilla and some Lemon Bubble from Phenofinder Seeds.  :hippy:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

On the pink sherbet and got a couple jars of ninja fruit which I especially like from ocean grown seeds wish kept cuts of her. But the sherbet is nice

• Like 1

vaping C3 x premier sweet at the moment , and a purple/ blue one? from the smottie remix:stoned:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1