What's in the jar?

Eldo

Hi uk420 hope you all had a great weekend :)

Not sure if im posting in the right place but what you all smoking tonight.....especially keen to hear from anyone with anything exceptional tasty and uplifting as I'm sat here seed shopping looking for some inspiration!!

I got some stardog. Unknown origins seems OK but pretty bland and tbh im sick of keep picking this up.

Give me some old school cheese, power plant, northern lights, white widow or white rhino any day.

Might just be nostalgia kicking in but I look forward to getting some of my old faves back on the table along with a new treat or 2

• Like 2

was just gifted a couple of white widow auto seeds, cant wait to pop them...

soon to put some chocolate cream in the jar....cant wait for that either!!!

enjoy the shopping!!

:banned:

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

Sunset sherbet... I think the guy meant poorly grown lemon haze,right?:rofl:

Aching to be full jarred again in a months time!

Subbies seeds London Gentleman( London Lemon Haze x Jack herer f9) incoming with a few different phenos.

Would love to do Widow again,done it once as a single plant and the smoke was awesome. I wouldn't know if it was an original Widow smoke but I reckon not

Dawg, the only weed to get me on edge

@chilled artist thanks hope there both as good as expecting. I dont think I ever had a chocolate strain bit been looking st Dr kiplings chocolate orange.

Want to fill a few jars quick with auto before pheno hunting

@anarchycamp thats the problem everything these sounds so good yet very rarely upto the job. Im not sure if its just a case of my tolerance has built up over the years, all the people I know doing trendy sounding new names are auto growers just me associating old strains with good old times

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

@Eldo I've got a Z cut of my own aswell:rofl: I'm not adverse to a trendy name/hype strain

Give me flavour over anything now:bong:

As for the guy, ask for haze he gives me dawg everytime. Must be the sole reason I ventured into growing my own

You'd be surprised how long autos can take sometimes!

@anarchycamp nor am I mate but just seems they have great names, even.greay smells sometimes.....just tastes flat and flavourless.

Did have some galeto the other day which tasted lovely, complete opposite to precious experiences which I guess goes to show the difference between good and badly grown

Or photo auto variants...could be wrong about this bit not overly optimistic about autos

Mmmmm my first grow was northern lights, best smelling weed i've had so far, currently using a cheese but I honestly can't remember who's, i think it was a freebie from dinafem.

@mystic_roots I can't remember the last Time I had NL!! Im looking forward to cracking a seed 

Fear I'm to late to get on the dinafen wagon but really do hope they will be back and someone's out there keeping there strains going 

@Eldo if you're after proper Northern Lights check out Todd McCormick's offering at AG Seed Co

I'm currently smoking on some of @4kali Skunk X Gelato that I copped from subbies. Well worth checking out his Skunk X Widow Seeds that just hit subbies if this bud is anything to go by :yep:

E2A: ohh and Seedstockers definitely aren't Dinafem under a different name. That's just a vicious rumor... :wassnnme:

Edited by NezA
Clarification
  • Like 4

@NezA I seen something about this before whats the deal pay subs and het free seeds?

Ohh really well will deffo have a little look into seedstockera not one I'd even bothered looking into so far

@Eldo you can find the current list of subby seeds in the pinned thread in the Announcements sub forum. It's worth turning notifications on for that one because occasionally something truly special or sought after will come along, and if you blink, you'll miss it. 

But to answer your question yes you buy whichever subscription you fancy from the site shop and then drop Joolz a message with the beans you'd like. Joolz keeps a note of how many packs you've claimed (if you're due multiples) so you can claim them over time if you wish.

The genetics that are offered are usually from special specimens that members have acquired over the years and often you'll find stuff that simply isn't available anywhere else. The value for money is unparalleled IMO.

If you poke around the place for long enough you'll get a pretty good idea of what's in the works and what to look out for. The picture that I won Cream of the Crop with last month was a plant that was grown from a subby seed :yep:

• Like 6

In my jars at the moment I have. 

Outdoor/windowsill

Royal dane x timewarp 

Viking 

Royal dane x gg2 

Shdxau 

Indoor 

Lemon drizzle 

Xodus#1 

Hawaiian punch 

Mango 

Afghan special 

Amnesia CBD 

Hash 

Moroccan 

Some sort of squidgy black 

Home made "jelly hash" 

Iso oil 

Qwiso shatter 

Oh and about 500ml of infused grape seed oil and a few tins of muscle balm. 

Better start growing some more before I run out lol.  Jokes aside though over half of those only have an 8th or so in them, I have a slight aversion to emptying jars.  

E2A ones I'd recommend the most would probably be the LD and Xodus from RGSC, the Mango from KC brains, the Viking from Derg Kora and the SHDxAU which where subbies (subbies ftw). 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

The missus and I just ploughed through a z of TH Seeds gelato 33 x strawbanana cream. (Over the weekend)

Dare I say it? Probably the strongest pot I've smoked since losing my disco mum:smokin:

It stinks like crystallised ginger and lost time! 

Really crazy brain scrambling high , full on munchies inducing , not exactly "get stuff done" weed in the slightest.

Very nice if you can get this pheno , pretty sure it's only available in reg seed form.

I'm hounding the clone faerie for a snippet.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@MindSoupthat's an impressive selection you got there!!

Used to love a bit of mango and the original uk exodus cutting only was something else

how close is that That to the original and wheres it from?