200w LED vs 250w HPs

Eldo

Can anyone recommend a 200w led around the £100 Mark?

I'm looking at a phlizon rh -20 1500w (200w)

Anyone used this before? 

Currently have a 250w hps looking on something with a higher gram per watt and lower temperature  is this possible or do I need to get saving?

No.

No 1 hundred pound 2 hundred watt ligh can be recommended.

Unless it's a half price deal.

You'll generally be looking at roughly one pound per watt these days :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

@Shumroom thanks mate. I just ordered a ac infinity a6 lite through them today......couldn't wait for the s4 any longer and wernt paying silly prices elsewhere

What would you recommend if I doubled my budget?

I'd rather stick with the hps than get something that's not going to perform....im just a little cautions that summer and the heat that comes with it is on its way 

My empty drobe is currently running although empty at 25 degrees and I'm guessing an extra 10 degrees outside will cause a 10 degree rise inside?

• Like 1

Just seen a few on the website maybe @Ledgrowlights-Adam will throw 1 in my order as the free gift lol

Are you expecting Jackson 150w back in stock anytime soon........would the 150 or 250 be better for my 48x78x170cm space??

The 250W might be slight overkill lol

for the space you're intending to use it in, 

but it is dimmable and would suit:woot: a larger space if you decide to "upgrade" further down the line :)

@ledgrowlights-Craig will be able to to give more advice and information on when stock is expected :(

Atb 

:yinyang:

10 hours ago, Eldo said:

Are you expecting Jackson 150w back in stock anytime soon........would the 150 or 250 be better for my 48x78x170cm space??

We've got more of these en route to us now. Should hopefully arrive next week.

The 250 would be overkill for your space. The 150 would be perfect although even with that I'd run it below full power first few runs. :yep:

• Like 3