Mephisto Genetics

mystic_roots

2 hours ago, zaaboot_1 said:

Once a month - unless it has changed 

there was a drop on monday, and the website says another drop in 3 days

When they were sensible price I used to buy them, now they are taking the piss - but to be fair - they have been top notch smokes 

luckily I have plenty left and I did loads of crossing as well - definitely a good starter seed for projects 

grew their Heisenberg outdoors years back. Lost a bit due to mould but the smoke had some amazing smells and taste to it. Would love to run their gear again indoors. Think they only still stock Walter White. But being the massive breaking bad fan that I am i'd probably still give that a go lol 

24 euro,,what a ripoff

Talking of rip offs dont forget my auto OG420 in the subbies seed area might be worth a look as 2 thirds of it is mephisto genetics and the reg i used was auto hindu kush-Lowlife seeds

although they are untested as have only popped a couple to see if they grew which they did and made them with the best intentions but are regulars.

Auto hindu kush x 24 Carat= 24k kush f1

24k kush f1 x Samsquanch OG = OG420 f1

pic from male he had lots of trichs aswell

large.608aa17c25368_Auto24kkushf1seeds.jpglarge.608aa08d9cfc9_NanasandTrichomes.jpglarge.6120cef13ddf4_AutoOG420seeds.jpg

• Like 7

I got myself some of these beans last year. I'm currently smoking some orange'utan. It was stinking of orange during the grow but is more fuelly now but has only had 3 weeks in a jar

• Like 2

I have wanted to try a few of their strains for a while now. Only reason I haven't is because they never have anything in stock I want when I go on their website. To be fair I ant no fan boy going to sit on their site waiting on a particular day for them to drop over priced seeds though. They nice from what I hear but not that nice to make me feel I have to :wanker: to get a over priced pack of seeds :unsure:

• Like 4

Quick update on the plants for day 3. The Crème De La Chem has been fine so far, germinated well and is making decent progress. The Samsquanch OG not so much, I had to pick off the shell as it was stuck which seems to have stunted her growth a bit in comparison, hoping she’ll pick up over the next few days. 

large.6881EB5B-BD77-43B4-BEF3-3D2CC42B9328.jpeg

large.CFA10BD7-F5B8-46F9-872A-631BC9CC7B10.jpeg

• Like 2

Their finish times are spot on as well as being a good smoke.

When they say 65 - 70days they mean it, and to me thats important.

Hope it goes well @mystic_roots ive got a samsquanch og to pop so curious to see how she goes.

I didn't find the seeds expensive especially with the freebies.

My fav is the Skywalker but got no more pips of those.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

Their finish times are spot on as well as being a good smoke.

When they say 65 - 70days they mean it, and to me thats important.

Hope it goes well @mystic_roots ive got a samsquanch og to pop so curious to see how she goes.

I didn't find the seeds expensive especially with the freebies.

My fav is the Skywalker but got no more pips of those.

The Samsquanch OG is a little behind the Creme De La Chem but there are signs of life so I’m hoping she’ll pull through. 

I can’t remember exactly what my freebie was but I do know it’s something crossed with skywalker, I’d have popped that too if I had the space! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

The Samsquanch OG is a little behind the Creme De La Chem but there are signs of life so I’m hoping she’ll pull through. 

I can’t remember exactly what my freebie was but I do know it’s something crossed with skywalker, I’d have popped that too if I had the space! 

Strawbba The Hutt most likely - Mephisto do a Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker cross