Non predator thrip control

sweettooth

looking for an easier cheaper method of killing thrips other than using natural predators. not too fussed about chemicals - happy with a monthly spray to kill them to stop them coming back

Protector C Insecticide Spray

Advanced Flea Killing Poison Spray Treatment with Added Permethrin

Anyone use any pesticide sprays?

Provado/provanto  works but I would only entertain using it in veg. It's having a  bit of an identity crisis at the moment so I'm not sure which is the new or old name.

• Like 1

Neem oil ,if they really bother you that's best prevention imo. Kills them as well but in 2 weeks

Edited by Herbal Kint

Gaurd n Aid for Thrip is good for getting rid of them, its expensive at about  39 quid a bottle but you add water to it and spray it on, one bottle will do gallons of the stuff, got rid of loads of them and hardly used any of the bottle , one spray usualy got rid of them but they can be sprayed every 2 weeks.

• Like 1

thanks all. I'll try that guard & aid as want to make up a few gallons and ill use one of those pressurised sprayer things to cover them after lights out, repeat every 2 weeks until flower.  only picked them up on the last grow but they keep coming back and repeated applications of natural predators gets expensive

Just now, fatboy77 said:

Harkers.  Can't beat it imo. 

I used dr shimmel for spider mites strong shit but killed the fuckers

2 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

I used dr shimmel for spider mites strong shit but killed the fuckers

Never had them.  Harkers is prevention.