advice on heating

geogeo

hi guys,, need help with buying a new heater for the attic groom. has anybody tried a glen 2150tie7  seems like ideal for the room

500watt . 815mm long x 211 high at  available at S/FIX  at the moment i use a dimplex therm / tube heater wrks ok but will stuggle next winter 

if i have a longer grow season o..  my room is 2M X2M apex shape ie, 45 degree pitch , lat 56' ... my other option would be a rino oil upright , or a toolstation £32.69 with no name

1.5kw i feel a 2kw would be to big ,, o room is insulated with kingspan 50mm an glasswool over top of that . want to keep the temps at a 25c constant with lights  out ..

sorry for the long post :unsure:  hope u are are all well and have a nice weekend :george: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

alright bud, just to give you an idea

I have a 600w oil filled rad with 3 heat settings 1= 200w 2= 400 3= 600w and it copes easily but in a 60 x 60 but your room is 4 x the size of that

Id personally be wary of having an open element in a humid environment but its no different to a fan heater coil.

Having a look in screwedfix i'd go for LH32N-0715T FREESTANDING 7-FIN OIL-FILLED RADIATOR 1500W 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND