2nd Stab at Autos - Gelato 41

RUFUS HOUND

27 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Nice! Those larfy buds can always go into edibles, much more potent that way. :) 

This whole DLI thing is really handy if dialled in right. Can save a fair bit of leccy with the lights turned down a bit. One possible advantage of autos?

Dli has deffo saved me lecky and saved my auto growing , as soon as they have reached dli for the day that’s it any more is a waste :)

• Like 2

Talking of DLI amd Autos, have any of you guys beem watching build a soils new series? Hes doing a few autos 12/12 with high ppfd and then some with longer hours but lower ppfd, both equal DLIs. It's been quite interesting to watch them grow and see the subtle differences. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

Thats episode 1 of the new series but they have shit loads of content on their channel, its all surrounding no till/indoor organic growing but plenty of useful information for the liquid feeders as well. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Talking of DLI amd Autos, have any of you guys beem watching build a soils new series? Hes doing a few autos 12/12 with high ppfd and then some with longer hours but lower ppfd, both equal DLIs. It's been quite interesting to watch them grow and see the subtle differences. 

Yeah I seen that I’ve got an auto in 12/12 now but vegged it for few weeks first . I like watching build a soil vids and others   :yep:

• Like 2

Yeah people slate YT growers and tbf there are a lot of complete melts out there, but people like Jeremy are goldmines of information. 

• Like 3

@MindSoup thanks I will check it out 

my current grow is following this table off of photone site for autoflowers DLI on 18/6 cycle

now at week 5 from seed popping 

DLI = 45  

ppfd = 700 

autoflowering-cannabis-dli-cycle-1.png

Strain Type Veg. DLI Bloom DLI
Autoflower 30 – 45 30 – 45
Feminized 30 – 45 25 – 40
Strain Type Photoperiod (h) PAR Level (PPFD)
Autoflower 18 – 20 700 - 500
Feminized 12 – 18 1050 - 500

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2