Green Planet Nutrients - AutoPot

J.C

Morning all,

I'm moving to an AutoPot system which means ditching the Canna Nutes I've been using for the last couple of years. Popped into my local hydro shop last week and had a chat with the guys, they all use AutoPot and have done for a long time (10+ years). Asked them what to switch too and they were waxing lyrical about Green Planet Nutrients, who do a range specifically for AutoPot.

Now I'm not an idiot, I know these guys are probably pushing whatever has a better margin but I have to move nutes anyway and I'm trying to think of a good reason to not try this range

Anyone got an experiences with them or can recommend something else? I know I need to steer clear of organic nutes due to the lines (I'm on an old AutoPot system with thinnner tubes)

Cheers

• Like 1

@KC - I was advised against it, again from the shop. Probably worth noting that I have inherited an older AutoPot system which has the much thinner tubes

• Like 1

I just can't see why Canna would be no good, but then I've never tried autopots. Taking advice from a sales person is not usually a good idea I find in life, not just in terms of weed related things either. I'd be interested to know how you get one with these, been thinking about them myself (the pots not the nutes). What medium are you using/planning? 

• Like 1

@KC - I get you, deal with sales people all day and the hydro lot are no different! However I've gotten to know these guys quite well and its what they use so might be helpful if I ever get any issues.

Going to be using a Coco/Perlite mix, 70/30 with clay pepples on the bottom (as reocmmended by AutoPot). Had a similar setup with handwatering so hopefully won't be too much of a change

• Like 1

Thanks mate, yes of course it is on the cards. I've got so much out of this forum so it is time to put something back in. Currently trying to get extraction in and then hopefully going to see a friend with some Psychosis clones in a couple of weeks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you check autopotamus on Instagram you will be shocked they way he is growing with Canna Nutes, mate. Canna Nutes are very good. Check yourself