Multi crop

Eldo

Hi uk420

First time grower and have limited grow space, 48 x 77 x 170cm. I'm wondering if the best use of this space might be having 3 plants germinated 3 weeks apart. Chopping plant at 9 weeks and putting a new seed in place. 

Idea being that 0-3 week plant won't take up much room and will be happier further away from the light so I can keep light in 1 place and move plants up down and around to utilise space and have a continuous cycle.

Any downsides to this method as opposed to having just 2 in there starting and finishing the same time?

Hi @Eldo

Welcome to the site and congrats on your first grow.

The only downside is you will need a seperate drying area and a seperate area to bring your next plants on.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@lildaveham hi and thanks :) I thought with autos as soon as they popped you put them into final pots under lights just not too close to the lights?

As for as drying goes I've seen someone on here have a cardboard box connecter to passive intake into grow room then through filter and out. That was my plan anyway dint really have any where to set up a proper drying area. You thinnk this will work? 

Edited by Eldo

@Eldo

Ahh i see, Autos should be ok going into a perpetual system like that yes.

Also the drying box should work fine too.

Start a diary and crack on!!

:yinyang:

• Like 1