Help!!

Gaijin

Came home from work and somehow the missus has caught a double case of kittens :shock: 

Not sure how I'm gonna get rid of this infestation!! anyone know anything about poison? Between you and me, the  .,. ohhh look there she is, reading over my shoulder :) Hi hon y  m,vcns "w E.DFN 

Varnish them now , it'll save untold spider mite infestations lol

Get a NERF water pistol (other brands are available but will most likely leak) and use it very sparingly for aversion training , works an absolute treat for letting cats know what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.

My 4 stop fucking about instantly when the orange barrel levels on them , haven't filled it up for months!.

Keep them away from tents as they're just fuck off gurt big mylar lined scratching posts.

Most of all just enjoy having kittens , they're prickly awesome.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

You’ll never have a cat hair free bud ever again lol 

This 1000%.

I gave up taking pics of flower the other day after like 50 pics of the same bud I got one shot without a cat hair in , it was a shit pic it went up anyway , I'm never going to win cotc with this much fluff about lol

• Like 4

@Arthur Mixlollol  lol I hadn't thought of that.  "A gassy grapey palette with creamy wine gums and a soupçon of cat hair on the exhale. Delicious"  

@BilgePump  I love cats, mate. Always have. I just have to train these to stay out of the cabin at the end of the garden. I'll be the only one with a key, but they are crafty buggers ....... 

• Like 3

Guest anarchycamp

Y'all not covering your intake or do you just let your cats in the tent!? 

Last time I found hair it was the missus's, my boulder hands chopping away below the scrog :rofl: 'Nothing darling'

@anarchycamp cats do this thing where they can will and do teleport. 

Noted cat psychologist Terry Pratchett mentions it in his book about cats , well worth a read that :yep:

• Like 3

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as Gods; they have not forgotten this" - TP 

Man's a legend :yep:  

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

Only one of our three cats goes in that room, she was a stray though.

She must not know what a Boa is:spliff:

@Gaijin Get some of that feline ammonia in yer drenches:puke:

*Totally didn't read on uk420 when I first joined about a dash of piss being beneficial, employing said tactic before feeling a wally *

One of my girls climbed the ladder into the loft once, that was fun trying to get her down whilst not falling off the ladder. She's never done it again thankfully. 

• Like 2

cats in the attic is fairly familiar , my current crop seem very wary of the ladder thankfully , our eldest has ventured up there but that was some time ago , he's almost 18 now.

I grow in the spare room which is a pain in the height of summer as I have to keep the door cracked for airflow (window is on the front of the house so stays pretty much shut) and the little buggers know this , I've had to fashion a hooked latch so they can't get their fat turnip heads through the gap 

• Like 3