Nutrient help please.

e55ex0ldb0y

Hi All,

I’ve just started growing again after a 10 year lay off and going to give it a whirl again.

really really simple system that I used to use years ago (because it’s cheap and I’m pretty skint). I’ve seen some of the amazing setups you guys have got and maybe next season I might invest but for now it’s homemade bubblers for me. 25lt tub with a lid an submerged air block running from a large fish tank air pump, 1.2 x 1.2 tent with a 1000w led lamp. Just need to know what nutrients and extra additives you guys suggest for veg and grow as things have changed somewhat since the Dutch pro and PK hardener days.

Thanks in advance 

I would highly recommend having a look at Hydrocrop dry powder nutes on eBay/Amazon. I use them in coco but the person who got me onto them uses them in DWC. They are great value, work well and you don’t need any supplements; the only addition is a bit of PH down (I don’t think you even need that if you’re using RO filtered water). Just two packs and you vary the ratios of each through the grow. And there is a very good feed chart on their website. :yep: Sal

Edited by greengal
  • Like 2

Just now, greengal said:

I would highly recommend having a look at Hydrocrop dry powder nutes on eBay/Amazon

Now there is a surprise seeing as just about all your posts in a year have been advertising it lol

You are like a stuck record. Anyone cynical might even think you have some sort of vested interest seeing its the only thing you post about :wassnnme:

Owd

• Like 3

No vested interest but it has saved me a small fortune compared to stuff I used before. I think cannabis nutes are, in the main, an absolute rip off and I’m more than happy to big up something that I think is a good alternative. Not suggesting big brand nutes don’t work well but I don’t think you need to pay those sorts of prices. The guy said he’s skint so probably looking for something affordable? Just trying to be helpful. Sal

• Like 1

Just now, greengal said:

No vested interest

Just seems strange that your only contribution for a year has all been linked to the same product

Begs the question as to why you bother posting on a website just to post about one product and nothing else. I dont know of any other member that posts about only one product and joins in with nothing else

Owd

• Like 2

I'm gonna get my own unaffiliated broken record out and say....

Have a look at greenhouse seed company powder feeding range , cheap as fuck and somewhat idiot proof.

Bag of hybrid bloom and a bag of mono calcium , nothing else needed.

Better still it doesn't gunk stuff up with salt residue :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 1

Cheap as fook sounds good to me…. As I said proper skint atm. Idiot proof….. think I’ll be the judge of that being a full on idiot myself lol 

I’ll have a look at both

thanks

• Like 1

@e55ex0ldb0y I said somewhat idiot proof lol

You can absolutely balls it right up still , trust me I'm good at it :bag:

In all seriousness though I've used it in Coco and it's great , currently using it in soil and it's just as good.

Just now, BilgePump said:

@e55ex0ldb0y I said somewhat idiot proof lol

You can absolutely balls it right up still , trust me I'm good at it :bag:

In all seriousness though I've used it in Coco and it's great , currently using it in soil and it's just as good.

Struggling to find it tbh? All that comes up online is rolling papers?! Don’t suppose you’ve got a link?

• Like 1

I can't get a link that's approved but if you punch "greenhouse powder feeding hybrids" into G**gle it'll jump out at you.

Hybrids is the silver bag :yep:

• Like 1