Are these ready (9 wks)?

Carruthers.jm

Thoughts on whether either of these plants are ready yet? Photos, 9 weeks in flower today. Pics 1-6 are plant 1; pics 7-12 are plant 2. Cheers 

large.62290b9f753c9_Plant1.jpeglarge.62290ba02f5ad_Plant1(6).JPGlarge.62290ba2c6825_Plant1(4).JPGlarge.62290ba22c2eb_Plant1(3).JPGlarge.62290ba186424_Plant1(2).JPGlarge.62290ba0da252_Plant1(5).JPGlarge.62290b9db3f41_Plant2.jpeglarge.62290b9b8ad65_Plant2(3).JPGlarge.62290b9aed0b9_Plant2(4).JPGlarge.62290b99da254_Plant2(2).JPGlarge.62290b99454f6_Plant2(5).JPGlarge.62290b980f871_Plant2(6).JPG

• Like 3

Maybe a week more? Could chop it now but I'd give it a few more days,take a picture in a week and compare was it worth waiting :D

Don't stop feeding ,looks a bit hungry

• Like 4

I have to agree with Herbal Kint above, these need some nutrients!  The leaves are so pale but there are still a lot of white pistils,  I think these will go another 10-12 days so you can feed them for 5/6 days before flushing them.

• Like 5

No one going to comment on those awesum macro's?  They are some really nice shots there :)

I'd also agree another week or so - feeding at this time is a very subjective matter tho, let's not start yet another flushing debate lol 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lubdub said:

your trichs are spinning webs 

what does this mean? have noticed some on mine before

1 hour ago, unity said:

Good spot...def wanna get that sorted

is this problem?

mystic

Just now, McHazy said:

I think they mean it's spidermites 

oh right. I haven't had them (that I know of) its prob more likely random hairs or summert, getting caught on the crystals.

mystic

• Like 3

You could well be right or fibres from clothing, u can't see any speckles or dots on the leafs but it wint harm having a nosey under the fan leaves to make sure. 

Looks good tbh and nearly ready, I guess it now depends what stone you want as lots of cloudy ones there 

• Like 1

Cheers for the responses. I’m going to give them a little longer, guess I started flushing a little too early. 

I think the ‘web’ is a cat hair lol

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/03/2022 at 5:33 PM, Carruthers.jm said:

Cheers for the responses. I’m going to give them a little longer, guess I started flushing a little too early. 

I think the ‘web’ is a cat hair lol

Give them another 10-14 days and there's no need to flush.

• Like 1

On 30/03/2022 at 0:22 AM, B Rad said:

Give them another 10-14 days and there's no need to flush.

Can you not see the problem?