Nerve pain - a zoom call with doctor "hmmmmm"

Yuzuf Paradizo

If you definitely can't grow and never will be able to then all bets would be off if it were me. That is the one instance where I would go to project21 or similar and show them you have tried the traditional route (all that is required is you have tried 2 diff meds for your condition) - and then you can buy "legit" from one of the dispensaries, prices vary from what I have rad from about £180 for 30g right up to £450 for 30g.....lot of money but the cheapest is cheaper than street weed. That is the only circumstance where id be ok with my real name being on their database. 

Or move to Canada 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Should Know Betterer said:

I've been tiping the evil shite in doctors caps down the sink

Please don't do that. I mean throw it away by all means but not into the water system!

@latigid aikonshit of course sorry man I didn't think of that at all, numpty, I've only started doing that recently and you can be assured I won't be tipping into sink anymore, thank you for pointing that out man, really thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

@Arbre Medicinalfunny you say that, I have but only recently,  since finding this site, my consumption of meds has been transformed,  and I've been able to reach out to a couple of elder people close to me with decarbed capsules for their arthritis, and I could also recommend @joolz easy yoghurt recipe for a good night's sleep and a nice couple of hours in the evening.  The irony of it I'd that until my order for capsules from the bayeee place arrives I've been tiping the evil shite in doctors caps down the sink and re using the caps for the forces of goodness hehe, I'm currently reading up how to make oils which hopefully current grow will produce. Been growing 10+ years, my only regret is that being a bit of a natural Ludite I didn't discover UK420 til I'm in my 50s, so much to learn so much to try so much good knowledge given freely by mostly good people and as I said its totally changed my self medication. Have you tried different temperatures and cooking times with the decarbs? I found with a bit of experimenting I can produce "mmmm that's niiiiiice" all the way to "face melting" caps depending on what I feel I need at the time. 

I've started experimenting with dosages, I'm up to 4 size 0 capsules, if I take them around 18:00, I'm melting into the settee by 21:30, I'm always in bed by 22:00, and I sleep like a log until around 07:00. I now need to find some "up" capsules for the morning...:hippy:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I’ve recently treated GP diagnosed chronic Lyme disease which I’ve been using canna for now for 10 years. The first 8 of these, I was treating a range of undiagnosed and mystery symptoms that canna was incredible at alleviating - without me knowing what the hell was causing the troubles. From the point of working out the illness, diagnosis and then treatment I began to understand why I’d found so much relief for so long and have since been able to learn more about why canna can be so good for Lyme suffers. I can’t justify the costs of a private script as this would literally be taking the food off the table and the clothes off the back of my kids so went down the CanCard route. My GP didn’t respond to the request for records from them resulting in me having to gain these and send them. Due to Lyme disease not being on their green lighted list, CanCard couldn’t proceed. It left me in a quandary, the situation of either continuing as i am - self sufficient outdoor with no formal protection from the law, or having to waste time, clog up the system to be prescribed two pharma drugs for arthritis, nerve damage and other permanent damage caused by the Lyme. I fucked this off and decided to just carry on as normal hoping my efforts so far would be useful should the worst happen. We really do seem to live in the most backward system when it comes to public health in this country. 

• Like 2