my clones started flowering

My 4 week cuttings have started flowering, how should i go about revegging, is it just 24/h light for a week or so or should i stay 18/6? 

Cheers cocojoe

I go 24h when reveging.

My whole mum box flowered once,faking hps was due it's time and it started flickering,enough to make mums flower,didn't even know that can happen :unsure:

• Like 4

How have your 4 week old clones begun flowering though. They shouldn’t if they’re on an 18/6. What strain is it?

if they have started flowering without being flipped them they maybe autos in which case you cannot reveg it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

How have your 4 week old clones begun flowering though. They shouldn’t if they’re on an 18/6. What strain is it?

if they have started flowering without being flipped them they maybe autos in which case you cannot reveg it.

Not that they shouldn't But some tend to just start flowering from cuts/clones.

Happened to me once.

9 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Not that they shouldn't But some tend to just start flowering from cuts/clones.

Happened to me once.

Yep I grew a Blueberry (fem) last year & it started flowering during 18/6hrs. However, it also showed other unwanted traits it was spindly and grew ugly. I was going to gift it to a friend of mine until I found out he/she was going home on a Megabus, so it got binned.

• Like 2

It's either just preflowers which is normal or there might be some auto genetics in their mix. Bloody annoying if it's the genetics.  

• Like 3
On 3/8/2022 at 0:01 AM, Whatwentwrong said:

I had them in a propagator in a small tent and the small led that i use, wasn't very secure and it turned sideways facing the wall of the tent and baffled the light coverage 

eta, thanks for all the replies, @KCdefo not the genetics ive grown it a few time and always been ok

Edited by cocojoe
  • Like 1

Clones are an issue if budding .........

but

We used to put our rooted clones on a flood table and after only two weeks .....(maybe 6 to 8 inches in height to get  a root system   .............We would change hours and Bud them out.

They will grow to a certain height  ....  Not To Big.... With not so many side branches and one rather large main cola.

and they Finnish. Makes for a 10 to 12 week growing season.

Rinse and start again. :)

24 hours to reveg but it can take up to 3 weeks. so there's a time line yer dealing with now is all and extra time in your grow.

Edited by gb1
  • Like 2
Just now, acidmonkey said:

I always run my 250w cfl on 24hr in veg.

I’ve only got a 80/80 tent.

my serious kush is 4 weeks in flower.

smells and looks incredible.