Lumatek Zeus 465w Compact Pro LED

Chongmabong

Hi can anyone tell me if this is a good light it seems to be popular for 4x4 tent if anyone growing with it can you point me to their grow please as the search on here a nightmare lol any info would be appreciated thanks.

Edited by Chongmabong

You're better off searching in a search engine and adding UK420 at the end I find. 

I know there's a few users who use these so it should turn something up. Otherwise I'm sure someone will be along shortly. 

• Like 2

Just now, KC said:

You're better off searching in a search engine and adding UK420 at the end I find. 

I know there's a few users who use these so it should turn something up. Otherwise I'm sure someone will be along shortly. 

Thank you i will try that hopefully someone will be along soon.

• Like 1

Seems strange to have the 465 in 4 feet square as the 600 is so close in price ?

Like all prebuilt fixtures, its very good, very expensive, water resistant and has slight uniformity issues

:yep:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Seems strange to have the 465 in 4 feet square as the 600 is so close in price ?

Like all prebuilt fixtures, its very good, very expensive, water resistant and has slight uniformity issues

:yep:

Yes but the 600w just fits and no more u think it maybe just a bit tight,what you think?

600w pro Dimensions: 1091mm x 1182.4mm x 51.9mm

Edited by Chongmabong
  • Like 2

Just now, Chongmabong said:

Yes but the 600w just fits and no more u think it maybe just a bit tight,what you think?

Nice dilema :)

Both will work - I'd defo go for the larger 600w though - 'it only just fits' which means it'll give you superb light coverage over the whole canopy.

Good luck

:yinyang:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chongmabong said:

600w pro Dimensions: 1091mm x 1182.4mm x 51.9mm

Im with @QQ710 ......The PAR map gives a much more uniform profile across the 1.2m or 4 foot.

I would put some fans on the roof and blow down through it to get the extra heat from the bars and ballast on to the girls.

Other than that it will pull trees :thisbig:.....Its pricey.....But it's a solid choice for a long term grow imo.

The site sponsor sells them and is a good place to ask :yep:

@Ledgrowlights-Adam

• Like 4

Just now, zen-ken said:

Im with @QQ710 ......The PAR map gives a much more uniform profile across the 1.2m or 4 foot.

I would put some fans on the roof and blow down through it to get the extra heat from the bars and ballast on to the girls.

Other than that it will pull trees :thisbig:.....Its pricey.....But it's a solid choice for a long term grow imo.

The site sponsor sells them and is a good place to ask :yep:

@Ledgrowlights-Adam

Thanks for input its really helpful and appreciated.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, QQ710 said:

Nice dilema :)

Both will work - I'd defo go for the larger 600w though - 'it only just fits' which means it'll give you superb light coverage over the whole canopy.

Good luck

:yinyang:

Thanks for input appreciated.

• Like 1