D.i.y rosin vape juice help

Read many different things loosly understand the way.

Get rosin add it to ?(mixer) or straight into 0mg vape juice heat up stir until dissolved and job done.

Is this right what do i use for a clear solution pg or vg or ready made vape juice ?

How do i work out dosage i.e 0.5 rosin to how much liquid?

How much rosin to make say 200ml ?

Plz expert advice seeked!!!

Its been a long time since I made any so I can't be exact, I used to use pure VG as it was my personal preference it but you can put some PG and in as well.  I used to put the liquid and the extract into a jar and then set that in a pan of simmering water, propped up off the bottom and then leave it for an hour or 2, agitating it regularly.  Add some flavour at the end once its cooled if you want. You can use ready made juice but it costs more and I was told some flavours are affected by the heat. 

Strength depends on your vape really, a small pen will need it to be stronger than a giant house brick with a big old RDA to get the same hit, so you need to work out how much juice your device uses. Its easier to dilute something too strong than add more potency if that makes sense. 

Good luck, it's a bit of a chore but it's stealth as fuck. Peppermint used to cover the smell up the best iirc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Its been a long time since I made any so I can't be exact, I used to use pure VG as it was my personal preference it but you can put some PG and in as well.  I used to put the liquid and the extract into a jar and then set that in a pan of simmering water, propped up off the bottom and then leave it for an hour or 2, agitating it regularly.  Add some flavour at the end once its cooled if you want. You can use ready made juice but it costs more and I was told some flavours are affected by the heat. 

Strength depends on your vape really, a small pen will need it to be stronger than a giant house brick with a big old RDA to get the same hit, so you need to work out how much juice your device uses. Its easier to dilute something too strong than add more potency if that makes sense. 

Good luck, it's a bit of a chore but it's stealth as fuck. Peppermint used to cover the smell up the best iirc. 

Thanks im gunna get the bits in and try it .

:hippy:

I never managed to make anything strong enough to be worth the effort with PG or VG

I keep meaning to grab some terpenes or a product like Liquefy, Viscosity, Liqui-fire ... to try making something stronger but not sure I trust em to be honest and use dabbing atomizers with a bucket like the Quartz Quest v4 for the rosin instead 

• Like 1