BioSys and/or Charge in flower?

dingo bingo

I've read really good things about both Ecothrive BioSys and Charge on here so have used both in my current grow by watering with BioSys every 10-14 days and mixing the Charge in with the Tropic Mix compost I'm using. I'm now at the end of week 2 of flower and I'm not sure (haven't been able to find any posts on here) how long to carry on using them?

How far in to flower do people use them?

• Like 1

According to the ecothrive site you top dress the charge every 4 weeks so I'd probably chuck some on now then that would be it.

Biosys just use till you normally flush. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 25/02/2022 at 2:58 PM, dingo bingo said:

I've read really good things about both Ecothrive BioSys and Charge on here so have used both in my current grow by watering with BioSys every 10-14 days and mixing the Charge in with the Tropic Mix compost I'm using. I'm now at the end of week 2 of flower and I'm not sure (haven't been able to find any posts on here) how long to carry on using them?

How far in to flower do people use them?

Did you get a definitive answer dude?? If not how did you get on and what did you do, never used these products into flower 

Cheers

Stig 

I've always thought if you apply to the roots/medium at potting up they should inoculate the root system and topping up shouldn't be necessary and that it's only recommended to get you to use more product so I never bother

If that's incorrect and there is benefit to topping up I'm all ears

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2023 at 1:35 PM, Stigofthedank said:

Did you get a definitive answer dude?? If not how did you get on and what did you do, never used these products into flower 

Cheers

Stig 

Someone recommended using it all the way through flower/up to flushing but it's interesting to read BushDoctoR's post, that makes sense ...