Par 450

Baron von greenback

Is anyone running the par 450 from adam are they good i thinking about getting 2 for my veg room 93inch long 50inch wide  ideas guys

If it’s specifically for a veg room personally I like a bit more blue in spectrum over lots of reds. Even so they would grow plants in veg but might be a tad taller than units with more blue in spectrum. Saying that I used to veg with the v2 SCOPEX ok. The graph I see doesn’t show the relative intensity maybe I’ve missed that .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

If it’s specifically for a veg room personally I like a bit more blue in spectrum over lots of reds. Even so they would grow plants in veg but might be a tad taller than units with more blue in spectrum. Saying that I used to veg with the v2 SCOPEX ok. The graph I see doesn’t show the relative intensity maybe I’ve missed that .

What you recommend i was going to get scopex 250 or 350 or the lumatex but then these came up at that price so i a bit stuck on what to get and also later if want to use for flower with the coverage so any ideas would help cheers

I don’t recommend lighting all I’m saying is if it’s purely for veg growth personally I would want more blue to help keep us plants smaller . As I said last night they will veg ok , you could always add supplementary blues if you felt the need to .

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

I don’t recommend lighting all I’m saying is if it’s purely for veg growth personally I would want more blue to help keep us plants smaller . As I said last night they will veg ok , you could always add supplementary blues if you felt the need to .

Ok mate cheers i think i going to get that lumatex 6oo adam selling