Suggestions?

Mrsmokealot

Hi guys! Right I'm currently planning my grow I've got a budget of about £1500 could probably stretch that to about £1800 only planning on doing one maybe two grows a year ao ideally I'm looking to get a good yield to cost ratio got enough space for a 5x5 tent I've currently got my eye on the lumatek zeus 600w pro which will set me back about £700-800 now keeping in mind we're still in winter and the fact I'm growing with led i assume I'll need something to keep the temps up? So with my remaining budget can anyone suggest anything for my remaining bits extraction kit pots/pot sizes oscillating fan etc...?any info would be much appreciated!! 

• Like 1

Hi bud,

Have a look at my shed build thread, give you some ideas...

Environment is the most important part of the whole set up, get that right and the rest becomes much easier.

Tag me if I can help

Good Luck

Just now, stu914 said:

Hi bud,

Have a look at my shed build thread, give you some ideas...

Environment is the most important part of the whole set up, get that right and the rest becomes much easier.

Tag me if I can help

Good Luck

Thanks for the reply mate! Could you possibly link it please? Been looking on your page but can't seem to find it blind as a bat without my glasses lol

Edited by Mrsmokealot
  • Like 1

Just now, Mrsmokealot said:

Thanks for the reply mate! Could you possibly link it please? Been looking on your page but can't seem to find it blind as a bat without my glasses lol

I haven't got a clue how to do that...got my glasses though...:rofl::rofl:

If you click on my profile it's under 'topics'...I think...:ermm:

• Like 1

Just now, stu914 said:

I haven't got a clue how to do that...got my glasses though...:rofl::rofl:

If you click on my profile it's under 'topics'...I think...:ermm:

Cheers mate!