Containing smell using whole room

Bong Destroyer

May have opportunity to get starting up again at a friends, hes got 7ft length x 3 ft wide hallway. There a porch door around 2.5 feet between front door and porch separating main growing area and a loft latch directly above. 

Thinking running 2/3 600 hps with 6 inch extraction ran venting  straight into the loft and 4 inch intake if needed. Will this be okay and is the smell harder to contain n likely to leak in opne set up like this. 

Edited by Bong Destroyer

let them sleep at your place dude then use their whole house! lol  its only for a few weeks like eh.. 

to close to the front door for my liking, first port of call for any fecker coming to the house is your 1200w grow room lol:stoned:  

• Like 3

Venting into the roof space or to outside via the roof space? The former being a recipe for all kinds of damp and nastiness , I'm assuming yer mate wouldn't want rotten rafters :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump

Try growing Jack Herer from Sensi Seeds, it's got almost no smell while it's growing.

Edited by Owderb
Link removed
  • Like 2

Sounds like a bad idea to me. You are going to need a bigger fan and definitely a carbon filter if you don't want all of the neighbors knowing what's going on.