Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version® [NEW 2022]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version®
2.jpg

This is our feminized, photoperiod-dependent and ultra-fast flowering version of the famous US strain Sunset Sherbet (Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties) - one of the most prestigious members of the Cookies family and highly appreciated in medicinal and recreational cannabis dispensaries across the country for its capacity to alleviate the symptoms of stress and mood disorders. It is an F1 hybrid cross derived from an elite Sunset Sherbet clone and our autoflowering strain Gorilla Girl XL Auto® (SWS82) [Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76)].

Intense sweet, fruity aroma and flavour, with citric tones and shades of fresh humus, wood and a subtle backdrop of blue cypress.

Variety SWS98
Indica: 70% / Sativa: 30% 
THC: 18-23% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 5

Do you know which uk vendors will have this and when? I have always wanted to try sherbet. I found out recently it's 25% burmese sativa genetics amd also Durban is in there

• Like 5

Just now, geo1 said:

Do you know which uk vendors will have this and when? I have always wanted to try sherbet. I found out recently it's 25% burmese sativa genetics amd also Durban is in there

Attitude normally gets em in quick mate.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...