Apollo black cherry, thunder banana and mack n crack

grotbags

Hi guys, starting off my seedstockers test grow tmrw and i sussed how to post pics with my new phone.

I will be getting 3*apollo black cherry 3*thunder banana and 3* mack n crack seeds wet tmrw, they are all feminised.

large.6210fcfc322b4_20220219_135114-min-min(1).jpg

This is my first grow in over a year and I'm itching to get these going.They will be grown in tropic bat mix under a good old fashioned 600w hps(after 1 week with cfl). I have plenty intense nutrients stuff to take care of that side of it.

This is going to be my smoke for the summer so fingers crossed for a trouble free run, i may be a bit rusty but I've not completely  forgotten everything.....:yinyang:

• Like 15

Good luck with your grow man even though the names are ridiculous :D. Tropic Bat Mix user myself. I'll drop in from time to time

• Like 5

Super happy with these seeds, all 11 cracked within 24 hrs and all 11 are above soil within 48 hrs, great vigour @Seedstockers-Mark(although1 or 2 may be runts) 

Getting my pc back next week so no probs with me providing pics.

Problem is i only have space for 6-8 plants so i will see how the seedlings go. 

They are in 2 l pots to start off, im only going to pot up once, to 10l pots. They are under a 125w blue cfl atm, I'll put them under the hps in a week or so. 

AWAY WE GO CAPTAIN :pugwash:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 8

Just a little pic of my seedlings in my little veg cupboard. I think 1 is a runt but that doesnt matter as i have to pick 6  plants to pot up from 11 candidates... 

large.DSC_0005-min.JPG

They'll be getting some intense root stim next watering and we'll see how they go.. :yinyang:

• Like 11

On 27/02/2022 at 2:33 PM, grotbags said:

Just a little pic of my seedlings in my little veg cupboard. I think 1 is a runt but that doesnt matter as i have to pick 6  plants to pot up from 11 candidates... 

large.DSC_0005-min.JPG

They'll be getting some intense root stim next watering and we'll see how they go.. :yinyang:

Can't complain at the germination rates mate. Mine were through like yours, super quick  ;)

Good luck with the grow buddy :cheers:

Can't wait to see what you do with these new additions  ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

So that's the seedlings moved under the hps. I fed them 1ml/l organix grow, 2ml/l root stim and 2 ml/l seaweed extract.

large.20220309_183356-min.jpg

I've got 1 runt out of 11 seedlings. Only 6 are going to bloom, so no worries, I'm aiming for 2 of each strain to flower.

My grow space is this ideal little cupboard, 600w hps, 4 inch rvk fan and rhino filter is enough for extraction.btw the rhino filter was purchased before they had the issues with them......:yinyang:

• Like 8

19 hours ago, grotbags said:

So that's the seedlings moved under the hps. I fed them 1ml/l organix grow, 2ml/l root stim and 2 ml/l seaweed extract.

large.20220309_183356-min.jpg

I've got 1 runt out of 11 seedlings. Only 6 are going to bloom, so no worries, I'm aiming for 2 of each strain to flower.

My grow space is this ideal little cupboard, 600w hps, 4 inch rvk fan and rhino filter is enough for extraction.btw the rhino filter was purchased before they had the issues with them......:yinyang:

How do you regulate the temperature in a small space with 600w hps? Are you using a cool tube?

• Like 5